17

The alphas come up the stairs laughing after having taken their time with the prisoners that had been awaiting punishment. The females had their mates watch them as they were being punished. Seeing their mates watch as they were punished makes the pain that much greater. Still Kacey would have preferred to not cause pain to his own pack members.

They decide to clean up and get ready for the party before meeting once more in the study to go over plans of how they want to change things. Already Sky has been making a positive change in their pack.

It doesn't take them long to shower and get changed. They are all back within half an hour. They start talking about how they want to punish those that had been cheating on their mates.

When they realize that Sky will be ready soon they take a drink of scotch before going to the mad house of a party they'll be dealing with. They didn't want to say anything to Sky but they are as nervous about introducing her as their mate as she is about being introduced to the other packs.

They aren't waiting for long before they see her coming down the stairs. They feel the air leave their lungs as they take in the beauty that is their mate. They feel a great deal of pride that this beautiful person is their mate. They don't care that she's human, she's all that they could possibly ask for in a mate.

They smile as they escort her into the ballroom. Then they don't remember anything.

The next thing the alphas know are waking up with the worst hangover they've ever had. They are sleeping in the study on the chairs there with no recollection of the previous night. 

It's the knocking on the door that wakes them and groaning Kacey gets up and walks over to the door. Opening it he's shocked to see Sky there. As he focuses his eyes he notices that she is angry and she'd been crying.

"What? Sky, why have you been crying? What happened last night? I've never blacked out like that before." Kacey says but Sky just glares at him. "Sorry, come in." Kacey moves out of her way and she goes in.

"Good all five of you bastards are here. You better get changed and call a fucking pack meeting. I don't want to stay here any longer than I have to. After what you did to me last night I never want to see any of you again. If it wasn't for Wyatt and Tandy I would never want to have anything to do with the werewolf world and I never want to have anything to do with your mafia world. I'm leaving in an hour. That won't give you much time." With that Sky turns and leaves the room.

"What the fuck did we do last night?" Kacey asks in a shock and sickened voice.

"I will do what I can to help fix this, but you need to look at the security videos before you call the pack together." A female says appearing out of nowhere and leaving just as quickly.

"I have no clue who that lady was, but she has a good idea. We need to know just what the fuck we did. What is the last thing any of us remember?" Kacey demands of his groaning brothers.

"Taking a drink and going to meet Sky at the bottom of the stairs. We brought her lovely self to the ballroom and then it's all blank." Ellis mutters holding his head and closing his eyes to the morning light.

"That's all we remember as well," the twins say moaning.

"That's all any of us remember," Leroy says thoughtfully.

"So let's take a look at the study from the time we finished dinner to the time we leave to meet with Sky to take her to the party. We remember that time." Kacey says mostly to himself but his brothers agree with him.

Kacey pulls up the video surveillance for that time focusing on the study. The others gather round to watch to see things unfold.

"What the fuck?" Kacey asks as he watches the two females sneak into the study. "I need to start locking the study doors. What the hell are they doing going into the study?" Kacey mutters angrily as they watch what the females are doing.