44

The dinner was lovely and everything went as well as it could. Sky was  even laughing and smiling and it made Kacey feel good that he was finally doing something right with her for a change. They go back to the Legrand mafia house. Kacey kisses her goodnight before turning to leave. He has never been so reluctant to leave before in his life. But neither could he press things with Sky. He's messed up so badly one date won't make up for it all.

"Where are you going?" Sky asks confused. 

"I didn't think I would be welcome in my human form to sleep next to you."

"Dumbass, you should learn to talk to me before making assumptions. But if that's what you want then go-" her words were suddenly cut off as Kacey was there kissing her once more.

Sky smiles as she fumbles for the door to open it. Once she does she stops him so that she can talk. "We can continue and finish this, but if we do, after I mark you if you make it so that I reject you by acting like I'm not important, I'm invisible, I'm not worthwhile or I'm a liability in any way, the rejection will likely kill you. Do you still wish to continue? I will be marking you and you won't be hiding the mark. I want all the bitches to know that you are mine and I DON'T share. What is your choice, Kacey?"

Kacey doesn't even hesitate but kisses her again and whispers, "I accept all your terms. The only ones that I'll share you with are my brothers." Kacey then stops talking and helps her remove her clothes as she does to him.

"Sky, Alpha Kacey," her knight James says once they come out of the room.

Sky looks at him questioningly so he continues, "A couple of the bitches from the newest acquired members tried to come in last night. They were rather upset when I didn't allow them entrance. They also didn't seem to care that Alpha Kacey was busy with his mate. They gave me their names to give to Alpha Kacey when he gets tired of his bitch of a mate. Their exact words." James sneers at the remembered encounter the night before.

Sky stands up straight but doesn't say anything, just waits to find out what Kacey is going to do about things. She knows what she would like to do to them, but wants to see Kacey's decision first. She's not sure that she can trust his change of actions just yet.

Before Kacey can do anything other than be shocked at James's words a female wolf that isn't part of the original pack comes up to them.

She tries to touch Kacey but he moves back. When she follows after and continues to try touching him Sky grabs her hand in an iron grip.

"What the hell bitch?" The new female says.

Before Sky can say anything Kacey does and his wolf is fighting for control. "Did you just call my mate and your luna a bitch?" His tone is cold, rather icy but there is fire shooting from his eyes. Sky smiles rather smugly as she holds the females arm tight.

"Alpha Kacey, this is one of the females that I was telling you about."

The female stops trying to move away at this point. She looks over to James, "You actually gave him my message?"

"Of course. All the guards relay messages given to them to give to the alpha or luna. If we don't we will be punished. I have no wish to be punished because of you." There is a definite sneer as he replies to the unwanted visitor.

She turns back to Alpha Kacey and smiles brightly. "So what do you think, Alpha?"

"I asked you a question. What did you just call your luna?"

"I-I called her a bitch."

"You called my mate and your LUNA a bitch?" Kacey demands. "You dare talk to your luna in such disrespect? Not to mention disrespecting her and me by giving such an offer and then trying to touch me without permission.