49

Sky finds herself in a large dimly lit room. She feels around for a light switch and has to blink a few times before she can see straight. Anastasia is already saying the spell to heal the two wolves that had, until recently been chained or bound up since their capture the night before.

Once Leroy was no longer under the effects of the drugs he'd been given he looks around and growls lowly. That is until he sees Sky. Then his eyes widen and he starts stammering. "I didn't want to Sky, you have to know that. I told them no but I couldn't stop them. I swear it." 

Sky goes up to him and covers his mouth. "I know. You were trussed up and unable to stop them."

"He was so drugged up he wasn't even conscious most of the time. But even then he kept telling them to stop." Wyatt manages to say once he was no longer in pain. "Sky, all they could do was touch him. They couldn't get him hard enough to do anything else."

Sky nods at Wyatt's words. "It's alright now Leroy. Kacey and the others will be dealing with most of those responsible. They'll save out those that hurt you and Wyatt for us to deal with. Unless you wish to deal with them on your own?" Sky asks looking from one mate to the other.

Wyatt cants his head and looks consideringly at Sky, "No, I think you have something in mind that would be far better than anything I might come up with." Then he smiles, "But I can't wait to see it."

"You were hurt worse than I was, Sky. I'll let you deal out the punishment you deem fitting, but if there is anything I can do to help, please let me know." Leroy smiles gently at the female he missed terribly.

"Oh, I will, Leroy, I will." Sky goes to touch his face but isn't sure that her touch would be welcome after the sexual assault he'd undergone earlier that day.

"It was three females, but they were acting under the orders of the alpha of this pack, his beta and the head hunter. All three of the males were here to watch the females as they touched him. They laughed at him begging them to stop touching him. They mocked him as he called out your name, Sky, then ordered the females to do more. No matter what the females did they couldn't get him to rise. The males then hit the females for failing to do more."

Sky smiles a nasty little smile as she hears this recounting. "Those bitches are going to be having a really bad day today. So they were forced to do what they did to Leroy?" Maybe she won't be so hard on them.

Wyatt snorts in derision. "Oh no, they took one look at my alpha and were drooling over him and rushed over to fondle him. I think they've seen him here before and had been having fantasies about him from what they've said."

Now it's Sky's turn to snort. "They should have gone after him before now then. He's mine now." This time she does touch his face and brings his lips to hers. "Don't you forget it." She whispers to him.

"I won't. I didn't." Leroy whispers back. 

"I know."

The other two feel like the fourth and fifth wheel and are intruding on something a little private. "We'll go check out the other cells and see if we can't find our missing pack mates." Henry says a bit uncomfortably. "But I can't leave you unprotected."

"I'm not unprotected, I have these two with me."

"Sky, Wyatt was hurt badly. He might not have survived if I hadn't given him an extra strong dose of healing. He shouldn't fight for a few more days so he can fully heal."

Sky nods, but smiles, "I'm sure that you can set something up so that only those that are friendly, like my mates would be able to get through that door."

Anastasia smiles and nods. She performs the spell before she and Henry leave the room.

"Sky, I was out of it, but I can still feel their hands touching me. It's making me sick." Leroy tells Sky pulling her into him.