56

Sky regains her balance as she looks around the new area. She can see the muted lights for the compound that holds her mate, Wyatt in the near distance.

"Sky, now that we are here I'm able to feel Wyatt, we need to go now and I need to send him healing or he won't make it to you seeing him alive." Anastasia warns Sky softly and she doesn't like the look Sky has in her eyes at those words. Anastasia swallows and sends out the healing and then the spell that will release Wyatt from his restraints.

Once she's done with that nothing will hold Sky back.

Sky is vicious and any of the hunters that come her way are summarily ripped apart. Her knights have a hard time keeping up with her, the witchlings don't even try they just use spells to do small hops to where they are needed in the fighting.

Finally Sky finds the door that leads to where Wyatt is being held. She doesn't even notice that it's locked as she rips it open. Anastasia lets one of her lights go to light the path they need to take.

Sky finds Wyatt's cell and races inside. Then she stops short. Her eyes are wide open in horror. "He's in this bad of shape after you sent him healing?"

Anastasia doesn't hesitate and goes to the mostly unconscious male. She only stops short as she hears the warning growl Sky gives out. She looks to Sky and sees that the wolf is fighting to come out.

"Sky, he's hurt bad and still might not make it. I have a potion from my goddess that will heal him, I'm not strong enough to heal him sufficiently on my own. Please, allow me to give it to him or he'll die." Anastasia waits nearly jumping out of her skin at the possibly deadly wait to receive permission from Sky to go to Wyatt.

Sky brushes past her and gently picks up and holds Wyatt to her. Holding him and being able to breathe in his scent calms her wolf enough that she can give Anastasia the go ahead.

Anastasia doesn't hesitate and brings out the precious vial. Sky holds Wyatt's head in a manner that will make it possible for him to ingest the potion. Once the contents have been released into his mouth Sky orders him to swallow.

They all wait for several minutes before he starts coming around. "Sky? This must be an illusion. You can't be here. You are safe at the pack."

"Like that pack is safe right now. The hunters managed to get a fake Wyatt in and he's working with other traitors among the pack. I'll be dealing with the the hunters while your brothers deal with the traitors. They better not be slow about it either." Sky mutters that last part to herself. She is still unhappy about remaining away from her other mates for an unknown amount of time.

"So it's true? They would come in and taunt me saying that no one knows that I'm missing and no one was looking for me. They would beat me then taunt me some more before laughing as they would leave."

Sky has a dangerous dark gleam in her eyes. "They will never taunt you again, love. They didn't do their homework good enough. I give them an f and they will find out what failing means in my class."

"Sky, he's still a long way from being healed and could still easily die. You will help him heal by staying close to him." Anastasia warns as Sky gets up and makes a move to head to the doors.

"Oh, I had no intentions of leaving him. Can  you bring him with you with your magic or will I need to get some of my knights to carry him?" Sky asks sweetly.

Anastasia knows better than to question Sky when she gets like that. "Your knights are busy, I think I'll be able to bring him with us just using my magic."

"Very good," Sky says then leaves the room and finds Henry waiting for her. She nods to him before moving forward as Anastasia and Wyatt reach her. The four of them head back up the stairs and to what remains of the fight.

By the time they get to the top and out of the building the fight is over. "My queen, the security room is in that building over there. We've cleared it out if you would like to join your knights?" Chang tells her hiding his excited smile.

"The hunters?" Sky says emotionless but fury seething inside her.

"They are secured and awaiting your sentence."

Anastasia breaks in, "Just how many survive?"

Chang turns his attention to her. "Five with minor injuries and another with major ones. We aren't sure if Luna Sky would like us to treat those or let them die from their injuries."

"If they are painful let them die as they are, if they aren't then have them be healed and I'll inflict their death personally." Sky says making her way to the security room. Chang nods and leaves to give the orders Sky issued.

"Clay?" Sky says as she enters the security room.

"I'm just about patched in." Clay replies but doesn't face her as he continues working on the hacking.

Shortly after that scenes from the pack house once more take over.

Sky is less than pleased by what she sees. One of the traitors has his daughter at his side. He takes her into the office where Kacey is working.

Kacey looks over to see who dares come in without knocking. "You're lack of courtesy is growing Jamison. You are aware that we are keeping track." Then Kacey spots the female at his side.

"If you plan on having your daughter live you will remove her from my presence."

"You need a new luna." Jamison is being slow. Sky shakes her head as does Kacey.

Kacey says, "How did you ever make it to my elite guards when you are so damn stupid? I have no intentions of having a new luna. Sky is my mate. We are fully marked. Should I ever even for a split second think about another female Sky will kill me and her. As it is, I'll kill your daughter and be well within my rights to do so."

Jamison snorts. "That's not how your father was."

Kacey goes over to the traitor and growls, "Yes, and aren't you glad that I'm not him?" Then he takes the traitor by the throat and rips it out. He lets the traitor's body fall and turns his attention to the female, "If you want to live you'll run."

The female doesn't need any further urging and races out of the room.

Kacey goes to the door and opens it. The same guard that didn't allow the Omega Shelly in was standing guard. "Next time you allow someone in make sure that I allow them entrance. That's twice you've failed in your duties. Make sure that body gets taken care of and the blood cleaned up." Then Kacey leaves the room.

Sky smirks at the scene. Perhaps her mates do love her after all.