❛ Chapter 2 ❜

Taeyeon locked her locker after grabbing her books. When she turned, she furrowed her eyebrows after she saw Baekhyun in front of her.

She decided to ignore him, since she didn't know him too much and they are strangers. Taeyeon was about to go but suddenly Baekhyun pulled her arm.

Taeyeon frowned. She look at Baekhyun before she pull back her arm from him.

"Taeyeon-ah, wait a minute." Baekhyun try to stop her from go.

Taeyeon once again frowning.

I think I didn't close to him and didn't have any relationship with him.

As far as Taeyeon knows, she has nothing to do with this famous playboy in this university. Given a choice, she doesn't want to see Baekhyun's face.

Why does this boy call her like they've known each other for a long time?

"Excuse me?" Taeyeon raised one of his eyebrow while crossing her arms.

Baekhyun smiled when he heard her voice. A smile from the playboy.

"I wanna say sorry for what happen in the corridor. I bumped into you.." he made up an excuse just to talk with her.

All the students around them started to whisper at each other when they saw Baekhyun talk with Taeyeon.

Baekhyun is the first person who dare to approach Taeyeon and talk to her.

Taeyeon look around and saw they whispering about her. She feel uncomfortable.

"Okay." she replied shortly and went away. Leaving Baekhyun.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"Tch, she's hard. It's okay. Let's start this game, Taeyeon-ssi." he mumbled alone.

Taeyeon went to the place where she and her best friends always hanging in this university. The sure thing is, no one knows their place and it's a silence place.

When she reached there, she saw Tiffany, Jessica and Yoona laughing together.

She quickly went to them and sat beside Yoona. They look at her and frowned.

"Why? You look something." Jessica said.

"I don't know. But Baekhyun suddenly act like we are close to each other. Smiling at me and try to approach me." Taeyeon explained at them.

The three girls look at each other before stare at Taeyeon back.

"Wow! Isn't he is the famous playboy in this university?" Yoona said shockingly.

Tiffany and Jessica nodded together.

"Yeah, he and his best friends Chanyeol, Kris and Sehun. They all just playboys who loves to break girl's heart. But nowadays, girls are weird. They know that those playboys love to hurt girls, but they still want them and crush on them. Ew!" Tiffany rolled her eyes in disgusting.

"I know right!" Yoona agreed with her.

"That type of boy that I hate." Taeyeon said coldly.

Tiffany and Yoona just nod. They know why Taeyeon acted like this.

"But why he try to approach you?" Jessica suddenly ask in curious.

"I don't know. When I went to the toilet this morning, he bumped into me and he say sorry with his disgusting smile. Now he try to approach me again." Taeyeon sighed.

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows. Tiffany and Yoona exchanged their glances. "Or maybe..
" Yoona suddenly spoke and didn't finished her words.

Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany stared at her weirdly. "What?" Taeyeon asked.

Yoona smirked. "He starting to like you." she lowered her voice.

Pap!

"Ouch.."

Yoona moaned in pain when Taeyeon slapped her arm. Tiffany and Jessica bursted into laugh while Taeyeon glare at Yoona.

Yoona grinning a little.

"I won't like him. A playboy like him. Disgusting." Taeyeon muttered and roll her eyes.

🌸🌸

"She's talking bad about me, duh." Baekhyun hold his anger. Yeah, he followed Taeyeon to the secret place where they hang out together.

And he overheard them, talking about him. He clenched his fist when Taeyeon said he is disgusting.

Chanyeol, Kris and Sehun glanced at each other. Sehun then patted Baekhyun's shoulder.

"You need to find a way. To melted her heart and then when she fall for you, you just break her heart." Kris said.

"I know. But she's hard. Other girls.. They will melted when I just smile at them. While this Taeyeon, she is even rolling her eyes at me!" Baekhyun groaned.

Chanyeol and Sehun grinned before they bursted into laugh. Baekhyun and Kris stared at them weirdly.

Chanyeol giggled. "You know what? It was your first time a girl act like that towards you." he said before laugh again.

Baekhyun grunted before he nod. "Yeah, you are right. She's dead. Just wait, I will break her heart once she fall for me." he mumbled.

"Don't you guys found that she's interesting and special?" Kris suddenly spoke.

They glance at him. Kris licked his lower lip and raise his eyebrow at them.

"Yeah, I found her special too. She's just..too cold." Sehun slowly agreed with him.

Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah maybe. She must act like that because something happen in her life." he commented.

"Tch, she was born with it. Stop talking about her. Now, focus on my plan! Help me." Baekhyun said annoyingly.

The three boys forget about Taeyeon and started to thinking how to melted Taeyeon's heart.

"You are a playboy. Why don't you treat her like you treat your other ex girlfriends?" Sehun giving an idea.

Baekhyun raised his eyebrow. "How? I forgot already." he simply said.

Kris rolled his eyes before smacking Baekhyun's head. "Such an idiot!" he cursed at him.

"I just forgot." Baekhyun replied.

"Seduce her like you seduce your ex girlfriends. She will melt." Chanyeol interrupted them.

Baekhyun think for a while before he slowly smirk and nod.

Sehun look at him. "Got an idea?" he asked and Baekhyun once again, nodding his head.

"I think..this is simple and she will melted as soon as possible!" Baekhyun said while smirking.

"You sure?"

Baekhyun nod as a response to Kris's question.  "Sure. When she fall for me, I will stay with her longer than others for this time before I break her heart in front of everyone." he smirked again.

"Interesting." Sehun commented and nod.

"Then everyone will judging her. Act cold, huh?" Baekhyun added.

He is so excited to tackled Taeyeon. He is waiting for the time Taeyeon fall for him.

To be continued