❛ Chapter 13 ❜

hey , im back . sorry you guys waiting for my update so long . enjoy!

------------------------------------

The situation in the library is quiet. Looks like Taeyeon and her friends are reviewing lessons for the upcoming exams. They all look very focused.

Taeyeon closed the dictionary as thick as the two novels. She squinted a little. "Eh, what's that bracelet?" about Tiffany all of a sudden.

Her eyes were fixed on the white bracelet on Taeyeon's wrist. And that caught the attention of Jessica and Yoona. They looked at Taeyeon.

"Where did you get this bracelet?" Jessica's question too. Taeyeon bit her lower lip but she remained cool.

"It looks like a couple bracelet. The design." Tiffany added while staring at the bracelet.

Taeyeon cleared her throat. She wanted to made up some excuses but she got no idea. Especially her best friends now staring at her.

Wanting her answer now. Taeyeon looked away and slowly bit her lip.

"Taeng?"

"Actually-"

"Wait!"

They all now stared at Yoona who cut Taeyeon's words off. Jessica raised her eyebrows. "Yes?" she asked.

"Actually.. I'm hungry."

Tiffany and Jessica looked at each other for a moment before staring at Yoona sharply. Yoona just smiled innocently.

Jessica sighed and nod. "Let's get some food. We are here for two hours already." she said.

"Yey!" Yoona cheered.

Taeyeon let out a sigh of relief as they continued to forget about the bracelet. Yoona saved her.

Thanks, yoong.

They started to pack their stuffs and leaved the library together. The four of them went to the canteen to buy some foods and drinks.

After choosing the food, they brought their food trays and sat in the place where they always sat in the canteen. They began to eat. Suddenly they heard a girl's voice.

They glanced at each other while munching their foods. Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why?! I don't want to break up with him!"

They turned and saw Suzy with Jia sitting near them. Suzy was wiping away her tears while Jia hugged her shoulder.

"What's wrong with that girl?" Tiffany whispered at her friends.

The three others just shrugged their shoulders. "Dunno!" Yoona and Jessica said together.

While Taeyeon didn't care at all. She even continued to feed into her mouth. She really doesn't care about other people.

Not her problem, so why does she need to be busy?

"I'm Baekhyun's longest girlfriend! He can't treat me like this!"

The next feed stopped when Baekhyun's name was mentioned by Suzy. Taeyeon turned to the girl.

Baekhyun? So Suzy is Baekhyun's victim too?

Tiffany, Jessica and Yoona frowned when they realized Taeyeon's change of attitude.

"Taeyeon? Wae?" Jessica carefully asked.

Taeyeon quickly shook her head and continued eating. Her actions make her friends felt weird.

So, Suzy has broken up with Baekhyun. This means that when Baekhyun approached me, he was still in a relationship with Suzy. Am I the cause?