❛ Chapter 37 ❜

Taeyeon and Mr.Kim finally finishes their second meeting for today. Both of them got up from their sits and shakes hand with their client.

"Thank you." said Mr.Kim while smiling.

Mr.Cho nodded and smiled back. Taeyeon also smiling at him. "Thank you too. Your daughter was very good. I like her." he praised Taeyeon.

Taeyeon chuckled slightly. "Thanks." she bowed a little. Mr.Cho smiled again and replied, "I have to go now. Goodbye." he bowed at them and walked away.

Mr.Kim and Taeyeon just stared at his figure until he's gone. Mr.Kim then looked at his daughter. "You're improved." he says.

Taeyeon looked back at her dad and laughs. "Thank you. I'm so happy to hear it." she replied softly.

"So, we have done all meetings. Why don't we go and get some patbingsu?" Mr.Kim smirked and grins.

Taeyeon who heard the word patbingsu, automatically jumped a little because of excitement. "Let's go!" she pulled Mr.Kim's arm.

Mr.Kim just chuckles seeing his daughter's cuteness. She is never changed. Taeyeon really likes something sweet.

Both of them went to their car and got in. Mr.Kim started the engine and drove away to the patbingsu's restaurant.

Once they arrived, they both got out of the car and stepped into the restaurant. After sitting down, a waiter came and handed the menu to them.

"Give us two patbingsu, a set of tteokbokki and injeolmi as well as kimbap. For drink, I want watermelon juice." said Mr. Kim and smiled at the waiter.

"I want an orange juice." Taeyeon says and the waiter nodded before he went away.

Taeyeon then looked around. The condition of the restaurant is very clean and beautiful. Not many customers at that time, probably because it was not yet noon. "So you like it in here?" Mr.Kim suddenly asked.

Taeyeon looked at her dad and nodded. "Yes! I love Busan! Pretty and nice." she replied while grinning excitedly. Mr.Kim just smiled.

Suddenly he got up. "Dad wants to go to the toilet for a while." he said then walked towards the provided toilets provided in the restaurant.

Taeyeon just nodded before taking out her phone and playing with it.

While she was playing with her phone, someone called her name making Taeyeon raise her head to look at the person.

"Taeyeon."

And Taeyeon was shocked.

Her jaw dropped a little. She quickly looked away and closed her eyes tightly. No way. It can't be.

"Why are you looking away?"

Taeyeon open back her eyes. The person finally standing in front of her seat. Taeyeon looked at him.

"You-"

🌸🌸

Tiffany sighs while closing the file. She rested her back on the chair and groaned a little. "Tiring day ever." she mumbled alone.

Knock! Knock!

"Come in!" Tiffany shouted a little.

The door opened and her assistant, Yuri went into her room. Tiffany leaned forward and looked at Yuri.

"Yes?"

"Bos, someone wants to see you." Yuri reported.

"Who?" Tiffany frowned a little. Yuri shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know him. But he said that he is your bestie's boyfriend." Yuri says.

Tiffany frowned even more. Bestie's boyfriend? Who? Jessica? Yoona? But they doesn't have boyfriends. The guys that close to them only Kris and Sehun.

Feeling weird, finally Tiffany nodded. "Let him in." she replied. Yuri nodded back and bowed a little before she went out from Tiffany's room.

A few seconds later, the door was knocked by someone. Tiffany give her permission to come in. The door was opened, and Tiffany finally know who was him.

"My bestie's boyfriend huh?" Tiffany raised her eyebrow.

The guy smiled and went into the room. He then sat in front of Tiffany. "Sorry." he says.

Tiffany sighed and shook her head. "Taecyeon, you know that Taeyeon didn't like you and will never like you. She can't. If she knows that you said you are her boyfriend, she will become angry." Tiffany was tired to repeat the same words.

Everytime Taecyeon see her, she knows that Taecyeon must want to saying something or asking about Taeyeon. She was so tired because she have to treat Taecyeon even she doesn't want to.

Besides, Taecyeon just always seeing her. Not Yoona or Jessica. It's always her.

"I know. But, Fany.. Can't she see that I really like her? I really sincere on her and love her so much. Four years. Why can't she just accept me?" Taecyeon frowned.

Tiffany sighed for the third time. Now she have to repeat again.

"Are you deaf? I just said that she can't. Get it? She can't."

"And why?"

"Because she can't! She can't open her heart for you. That's why she told you to stop chasing after her. She didn't want you to get hurt because she absolutely rejecting you!" Tiffany says in annoyance.

Taecyeon chuckled slightly while nodding his head. "Is she have someone else? Who? I never saw him." he looked at Tiffany.

Tiffany remained silent. When he mentioned someone else, Tiffany automatically remembered of Baekhyun.

Seeing Tiffany just stay silent, Taecyeon continued. "Well maybe we were meant for each other. Taeyeon. Taecyeon." he jokes.

Tiffany closed her eyes for a while before open it back.

"She already have someone else." said Tiffany.

Taecyeon mouthed an 'O' before he furrowed his eyebrows. "Who?" he asked.

Tiffany licked her lower lip and glanced at Taecyeon. "His name was.." Tiffany stopped. But he's dead. Tiffany let out a small breath. "Byun Baekhyun." she continued.

Taecyeon crossed his arms. "Byun Baekhyun? Well I never heard this name. Unique. Hard to find. By the way, where is he?" he asked too many question.

Tiffany leaned backward. "Dead. Four years ago. Plane crash." Tiffany mumbled and her mind suddenly flashed about what happen four years ago.

Taecyeon seems stunned. He inhaled and exhaled. "Then? Why don't she just accept me? She can't love someone who has died. She have to let him go so he will rest in peace."

Tiffany can't deny that what Taecyeon said is true. But she quickly shook her head and looked at Taecyeon.

"You don't know anything. Now go. I have to go home now." Tiffany packed her stuffs and grabbed her handbag.

Both of them got up before Tiffany pushed Taecyeon out from her room and she also walked out. Taecyeon just stare at Tiffany until her figure is gone.

Tiffany got into the elevator and push the G button.

"He is crazy about Taeyeon." Tiffany shook her head.

She then called Yoona and Jessica and told them to meet her at the same cafe. The two girls just agreed.

To be continued