❛ Chapter 10 ❜

"Bye, mom. I'll be home before nightfall." Taeyeon said goodbye to Mrs.Kim.

Mrs.Kim nod while smiling before she waved at her only one daughter.

Taeyeon has already promised Jessica, Yoona and Tiffany to go out together. Plus, it's a holiday. They plan to go to the mall together. Taeyeon is a bit less interested in the crowded atmosphere like in a mall.

But she only followed because of her friends. She was just dressed casually.

Black jeans, black singlets and a cardigan that is also black. Ankle -length boots were worn when she came out of her house.

She waited for the three of them to arrive. Soon, a car stopped in front of her house. That's Jessica's car. Taeyeon immediately approached the red car and went inside.

"Wow! Simple but beautiful, Taeyeon!" Tiffany praised her.

"No it's not. By the way thanks." Taeyeon replied.

Tiffany just giggled. Jessica just smiled before returning to drive her car. Yoona is playing with her phone.

Taeyeon decided to stared outside the window. Staring at the views.

After being in the car for almost twenty minutes, Jessica finally stopped and parked her car in the car park near the mall they were going to.

"Yey!" Tiffany and Yoona cheered happily together while Jessica and Taeyeon just shook their head.

The four of them got out from the car. Jessica then locked her car door. "Let's go!" Yoona said cheerily.

They stepped into the mall together. They decided to watch the movie first. So they headed to the movie theater and bought tickets.

Tiffany and Taeyeon bought tickets for them all, while Jessica and Yoona bought popcorn and cola.

Tiffany, Jessica and Yoona had a small quarrel because they wanted to choose the movie they wanted to watch. Finally, Taeyeon casually chose a ghost movie.

The other three girls just obeying her.

The ghost movie lasted for 3 hours. As soon as they finished, they went straight out of the cinema. Then they spend time shopping for some of their necessities.

Taeyeon just followed them alone without intending to buy anything.

Suddenly Yoona rubbed her stomach and pouted at her best friends. "Guys, I'm hungry." she said.

Jessica and Tiffany rolled their eyes. "Fine. Let's get some foods." Tiffany replied.

The four of them went to the near restaurant. They take a relatively hidden place from other customers. After that, the restaurant waiter came and took their order.

While waiting for their orders to arrive, they chatted blankly. Taeyeon just heard them out, didn't talk at all. She loves to stay silent.

Suddenly, someone greeted them.

"Oh, you girls are here too."

They turned and widened their eyes when they saw the four famous playboys are here!

Their mouths opened but not a word came out. Relaxed and sloppy, the four boys sat down with the girls and continued to make orders.

Jessica squeaked angrily. "Who gave you permission to sit here?" The question is fierce.

Kris looked at her and he just smiled at her.

"Relax. We just want to be more friendly. Especially with you guys." He replied calmly.

"Well, we don't want." Yoona said quickly. Kris glared at her before he shook his head.

Taeyeon remained silent, just playing with her phone. Didn't bother to looked up at them nor talking with them. She suddenly feel nervous when Baekhyun is here.

Plus, Baekhyun sat across from her. Somehow she was nervous all of a sudden but she acted sluggish.

Baekhyun secretly stared at Taeyeon.

"Hey, don't just stay silent. Let's get know to each other more. Let's be friends." Chanyeol said.

"But we don't want!" Tiffany repeated what Yoona said just now.

"Ugh, please. Let's be friends. Because we're playboys, don't you want to be friends with us?" Sehun made a sad sentence.

Yoona, Jessica and Tiffany rolled their eyes. Sehun just grinning. Finally their order arrived as well. They decided to eat first.

"What are you guys doing here? Shopping?" Kris asked again, trying to look friendly.

Jessica just nodded while humming. She then sipped her drink. Kris nod back before he continued eating his food.

Taeyeon ate her food silently. So is Baekhyun.

"Come on, girls. Just give us chance. Can't we be friends? We really want to be your friends." Sehun said.

"Because?" Taeyeon finally spoke.

She looked at Sehun with her cold gaze which made Sehun gulped. Tch, seriously? Yah Sehun, you're playboy and you're never afraid of anyone but now?

Sehun smiled innocently. Yoona chuckled secretly. She didn't know that Sehun have the cute smile.

Wait what?

"Because.." Chanyeol cleared his throat. "Because you guys are different from other girls. We don't like the girls like them." Chanyeol continued.

Jessica smirked. "Really? Then why did you make them as your girlfriends?" she asked sarcastically.

Silence kept them.

Tiffany and Yoona bursted into laugh. Jessica is still smirking while Taeyeon continuing eating.

Kris rolled his eyes. "Come on! Past is past. We don't have any girlfriends now." he replied.

"Yeah." Yoona didn't trust them.

"Yeah!" Sehun and Chanyeol said together.

Baekhyun cleared his throat a little before slowly kicking Chanyeol's leg. Chanyeol looked at him and their eyes spoke. Chanyeol who understood kept nodding.

He looked at the others. "Um, guys. In celebration of our new friendship, let's take a walk." He said and got up with Kris and Sehun.

The girls were confused. "Since when-" Tiffany stopped when Chanyeol covered her mouth and pulled her up from her seat.

Kris and Sehun also pulled Jessica and Yoona up. Fortunately, they have finished eating.

"Hey!" Yoona screamed a little. Immediately the three boys took them away.

Leaving Taeyeon and Baekhyun alone.

Taeyeon frowned then she looked at Baekhyun. "Where are you friends take them?" she asked.

"Somewhere." Baekhyun replied while smiling sweetly at her.

Taeyeon didn't give any reaction. She played with her phone back. Baekhyun sighed a little before he snatched the phone from Taeyeon.

The cold girl grunted and look at him. "Give me back my phone." she tried to be calm.

"No." Baekhyun smirked.

"Give my phone back."

"No. I said no."

"Kay, fine. Just throw the phone away. I don't need it anymore." Taeyeon said rudely then she got up and took her handbag.

Then she left Baekhyun. Baekhyun smiled.

"Yah!"

He also got up and chasing her steps.

To be continued