❛ Chapter 25 ❜

"That Kwon bastard!"

Jessica grunted roughly. Her right hand was gripped tightly.

Baekhyun has told Jessica and the others about what Jiyoong is trying to do to Taeyeon. He also instructed them not to leave Taeyeon alone. 

Taeyeon just shut her mouth and look straight ahead. Yoona hugged her shoulders and looked at her.

"We're sorry for leaving you alone." Yoona apologized.

Taeyeon smiled before she shook her head at Yoona. "It's okay. I don't blame on you guys." she replied.

Yoona smile back even now she was stunned seeing Taeyeon's smile.

Finally!

Hissed her heart.

"Next time we will not leave you alone anymore." Tiffany promised Taeyeon. Taeyeon just nodded.

Jessica still didn't satisfied. "I want to punch him in the face who isn't handsome!" Jessica said angrily.

That made everyone who was there laugh. Taeyeon also laughed for the first time. That made the boys looked at her and they stop laughing.

All of them were blinked.

"What's wrong with you guys?" Tiffany asked once she stop laughing.

"N-no. It-it's that—"

"Geez why are you stuttering?" Jessica rolled her eyes when Sehun is stuttering.

"Tae—"

"Yeah I know." Yoona cut Sehun's words.

She knew why the boys stuttering and gasping. It's because of Taeyeon who was laughing for the first time.

She was shocked too, because Taeyeon gave a positive reaction. Not like before, only cold face and cold stare. Yoona know something.

She's changed because of Baekhyun.

Tiffany and Jessica exchanged their glances while smiling. While Taeyeon, she knows that the boys were shocked because of her sudden change.

She also doesn't know why she changed like this. She felt more open and her lips felt easy to smile. Is she back like before?

Her eyes inadvertently looked at Baekhyun who was standing in front of her. The boy smiled as he looked at her. Taeyeon immediately look away from his gaze.

Her chest was throbbing. Yes, she was so sure. The person in front of her who managed to change her.

Baekhyun is not as bad as she thought.

"Guys.. What if we hang out together after class?" suddenly Chanyeol suggested.

All of them exchanged their glances before they agreed with him. The girls just agree to hang out with them.

They all kept talking. Sometimes, their laughter is heard. Taeyeon just smiled.

Okay, the girls seem to agree to be friends with the boys.

Without them realizing it, someone was watching them from afar. The person's gaze was more precisely on Taeyeon.

🌸🌸

Suzy walked alone without Jia by her side. She grunted secretly when she remembered how close the boys and the girls are.

Especially Taeyeon and Baekhyun.

She hates them now. She must doing something. She must to.

Suzy stopped from walking. She did not care about the presence of some students passing by there.