❛ The End (POV) ❜

Taeyeon's POV

Byun Baekhyun, the playboy guy who managed to change my life. At first, I hated him and didn't like him because of his childish demeanor and a guy who likes to play on girl feelings. I pushed him as hard as I could when he tried to get close to me.

When he tries to get close to me, I will try to avoid him. But he was a stubborn person. Unbeknownst to me, we became close and he was always by my side. When being with Baekhyun, I can feel that I am my true self. He's the first guy who dares to approach me.

He changed me from the cold girl become the kind, cheerful and warm hearted girl back. The old me. He really changed me and I'm so thankful to him. When we get closer to each other, one feeling come and I didn't know what is it.

I feel comfortable with him, and I'm feel safe with he's with me. He protected me from Jiyoong when Jiyoong tried to hurt me and I thanked him so much. He's a cheerful person and loves to annoyed me.

But, he's the one who always cheer me up even I always showing him my cold face. Although his intentions towards me at first were not good but now I know that he is sincere towards me.

When Suzy revealed Baekhyun's true intentions and made us fight, I felt very sad and that's when I thought why could I fall in love with you.

Yes, I like you.

I love you.

This feelings are different compared to my feelings to Jiyoong back then. I was too mad until I didn't hear your explanations that time.

When they told me everything, at the same time the news said the plane that you boarded, crashed. And it's really broke my heart when I thought you're died already. I was so sad for four years and didn't open my heart for other guys.

But suddenly, I met you again. But as Choi Junho. I try to distance myself with you because I thought you're not Byun Baekhyun. But, we get more closer because we always bumped into each other.

Your actions reminded me of Byun Baekhyun so much. When you said that you like me, I feel like this world stopped for a while. But I told myself to say no because I don't wanna love you just because you're look alike Baekhyun.

But, God has plan everything well.

You are Byun Baekhyun. The guy that I loved and waited for four years. All of this time, you're near me but in other character. You lost your memory. You don't know how grateful I am.

I thought you're died already. And I really can't move on from you.

I love you so much and now I realized that, you're important to me. And I miss you so much. I'm glad that you're still alive.

I love you, Byun Baekhyun.

-

Baekhyun's POV

Kim Taeyeon. The girl who once got on the list of girls I wanted to play with. I wanna play with her heart at first.

Because she's so cold and I want to try to approach her. But, it's not easy. She's different from other girl. So different. She always rolling her eyes at me. Showing that she's not interested in me at all.

But I'm never giving up. I slowly approached her even she pushed me so hard. She is very difficult to approach. No wonder she only have her three best friends that time.

I thought she was easy. But I'm wrong. Very wrong. She's as cold as ice. That time, I understand why everyone didn't dare to approach her. She's very annoying at first and always ignoring me.

But I kept trying to get close to her. And I succeeded. We started getting close to each other even though I knew she wasn't showing it. The closer I get to Taeyeon, the more Taeyeon's secrets I want to know. She is a mysterious and cold girl.

Makes me want to know who she really is.

Especially when I heard that she has rather bitter past. I really wanna know more about her until I asked Yoona what's Taeyeon's past story.

Yoona was shocked a little but I didn't care. I wanna know. Especially when I saw Taeyeon yelling at her father that time near the university area. Yoona asked me so many questions before she agreed to tell me.

I don't know why, when I know her past story, I feel pity for her. And slowly as I get closer to Taeyeon, I already forget my first intention. I don't care about it anymore. I just wanted to get closer to Taeyeon more.

And at the same time, I feel something. Taeyeon is so different from another girl. She always make me feel comfortable and happy. I found myself always smiling when I'm with her and I always staring at her in silence. I don't know why when she told me to not looking for her anymore, I feel sad.

I always steal a glance at her until Chanyeol realized it. He also felt weird about me. But I ignored him. I always told myself that I'm not falling into her.

But I was wrong.

I already fallen into her. So hard.

She always makes my heart beating faster and I always feeling nervous when I'm with her. I love her. Yes I am.

But when she already knew my first intention, she was mad. I mean, of course she mad. I'm so stupid. I feel sad when she didn't want to hear my explanations.

So I wrote a letter for her and decided to move out from South Korea. But, I got into plane crash and I lost my memory. Mrs.Choi is the one who taking care of me and named me Choi Junho. I lived for four years with that name.

I met her again but I didn't know her. But I felt like I know her. We always bumped into each other which made me wanna get closer to her. She's interesting. That's why I wanna know her more.

But, as I get closer to her, slowly my memory came back. Especially when I hear her singing. Her angel voice.

I finally remembered her. And our other friends.

I miss you so much, Taeyeon. I've not been seeing you for four years. I wanna tell you how much I love you and I did it.

Tonight, I propose you.

As the proof that I really love you and I want you to become mine completely. Thanks for accepting me.

I love you, soon-to-be Byun Taeyeon.

The End

Finally! Thank you so much for reading this book. I love you guys so much. Sorry for grammar mistakes! See you guys in other story! Have a good day!