❛ Chapter 21 ❜

"I'm very tired!"

Jessica sighed. They all stopped from walking.

Since they all woke up from sleep, they kept walking looking for a way out.

Kris crossed his arms. "Want to rest again?" he asked. Jessica nodded slowly.

Finally they decided to rest for 10 minutes. They all sit on the ground and take a rest. Silence among them all. No one opened their mouths.

The girls continued to rest themselves from exhaustion. The boys sat and looked around.

"So, how?" suddenly Sehun asked.

"What?" Kris looked at him.

"How?" Sehun asked again.

Kris shrugged his shoulders. He also didn't know what to do. The girls just shut their mouths.

"I'm sure they're looking for us. So let's just wait." said Tiffany confidently.

"If not, how?" Yoona started to worry.

"I'm sure they are. Don't worry." Chanyeol agreed with Tiffany. Tiffany nodded hearing Chanyeol's words.

"Okay." Yoona sighed secretly.

Taeyeon just looked ahead. Her thoughts flashed when she opened her eyes this morning.

As she opened her eyes, she realized that her head was on Baekhyun's shoulder.

She remembered that she had fallen asleep when the man hugged her. Ah, what a shame! Her face suddenly feel hot as she looked up slightly and Baekhyun's handsome face was very close to her face.

Her heart started to beat faster. Their face were very close to each other. If Taeyeon moved a little, their lips would touch.

Taeyeon's heart was still beating fast. She did her best to contain her nervousness.

Baekhyun woke up from his sleep and opened his eyes. He was also a bit taken aback when his face was so close to Taeyeon's face.

And... Zappp! Their eyes met.

Long time their eyes met. Then, Taeyeon realized. She kept releasing the circle of her hand on Baekhyun's body.

Yes, she also hugged Baekhyun's body while sleeping. Ah, how embarrassed she is!

"Sorry." she said without looking at him.

She's blushing. For the first time!

Baekhyun scratched his non-itchy head. He also didn't look at her.

"Sorry too." he replied.

Both of them stay silent until Jessica, the first one of their friends woke up from her sleep.

"Taeyeon!"

Taeyeon startled a little. She turned and saw they all staring at her.

"Um yes?" she cleared her throat after asking.

"Didn't you hear me questioning you?" Tiffany frowned. Taeyeon blinked before she slowly shook her head.

"Sorry..what is it?"

How can I be dreamy?

Her heart said.

"Never mind. It's not important." Tiffany muttered.

They were all silent again. Baekhyun silently looked at Taeyeon. Like Taeyeon, he also remembered what happened this morning.

"Look! Is it them?!"