❛ Chapter 30 ❜

"Taeyeon, wait!"

Taeyeon stop walking and turn back. Jessica, Tiffany and Yoona walked towards her.  She waited for them until her friends stopped beside her.

"Hm?" she hummed as a question.

"We need to tell you something." Yoona said. Taeyeon raised one of her eyebrow.

She then nod before the four of them went to the rooftops of the university. When they reached there, they saw Chanyeol, Kris and Sehun.

The boys were there too. Waiting for them. Taeyeon who saw them, automatically rolling her eyes in annoyed. But she felt weird when she didn't see Baekhyun there.

Ugh! Don't mind about him!

"Why did you bring me here?" she asked, trying to hold her angry.

"I told you we have to tell you something!" Yoona replied.

"Yeah and it's not important, isn't it?" Taeyeon talked back and she crossed her arms. Tiffany sighed before she slowly patted Taeyeon's shoulder. "Please. Just for a moment." she persuaded her.

Taeyeon glanced at Tiffany without any expression. The boys approached them. "Yeah, it's important." Kris says. Taeyeon ignored him and throwing her look away.

Tiffany then take out the envelope that Baekhyun gave her to Taeyeon. Taeyeon raised her eyebrow and shrugged her shoulder.

"What?"

"Just take it." said Tiffany.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and take the envelope roughly. Before she was about to leave, Jessica spoke up. "Stop being selfish."

Taeyeon stopped. But she didn't turn back. Jessica crossed her arms as she continued talking.

"Stop being selfish, Taeng. All of us already know what actually happen. The truths. So, you..please stop acting like a stupid one." Jessica said. Yoona looked at her and give her a signal to talk nicely to Taeyeon.

But Jessica ignore her.

"You said what? I'm acting like a stupid one? Gosh, you are defending the playboys?" Taeyeon asked before she turned and smirked.

"Yes, you are." Jessica replied.

"I thought you're defending me because I thought that you're really care about my happiness." Taeyeon say the word happiness loudly.

Chanyeol shook his head. "Of course she is care. That's why she and us wanna tell you the truths." he spoke.

Taeyeon smirked again, didn't trust them. "Wanna us to prove it? Wanna us to bring that girls again?" Sehun suddenly asked. Taeyeon glanced at him.

"Who?"

"I thought you don't wanna know." Sehun replied as he clenched his waist.

Taeyeon bit her lower lip. "Yes, it was true that.. Baekhyun's intention at first is he wants to play on your feelings and break your heart. But, after he become more closer to you, he realized that you're different and special. That's why he slowly sincere on you and forget his intention." Kris explained the truth.

Silence. Taeyeon remained silent, didn't say anything.

"And slowly, he fall for you. He never felt and acted like this before even with his ex girlfriends. You're the first one. And we can tell that he's fall in love for the first time ever. And it's you, the girl that changed him." Chanyeol continued.

"The misunderstanding between you guys.. It is all because of Yuju, Anna, Sua and Suzy. They planned all of this. Suzy provoked Baekhyun and talk about Baekhyun's old plan. And that time, the three girls bring you there so you can hear them." Sehun also giving the explanations.

Taeyeon closed her eyes and slowly shook her head. "What? You don't believe it? We have told you the truth!" Jessica frowned and says.

Tiffany nodded, agreed with Jessica. "It's up to you. We already told you, Taeyeon-ah. Baekhyun is not here. He's already moved from Korea." Tiffany tell her.

Taeyeon is still silent. She can't reply anything. "We also didn't know where Baekhyun moved. He didn't tell us." Chanyeol added and smiled a little.

"He said that it's okay if you still hate him. He can't do anything anymore. That's why he gave you the letter and he really hopes that you will read it. You must read it before you throw it. At least we already explains everything at you." Yoona sighs.

Taeyeon glanced at the envelope at her hand. She then turned and walk away from them. Leaving the rooftops alone.

They just stared at her figure until she's gone.

🌸🌸

Taeyeon slowly opened the envelope and take the letter out. She decided to read the letter once she got home. And now, she's alone in her room.

Slowly, she opened the letter and read the words one by one.

Hi, Taengoo!

How are you? We haven't talked to each other for almost one week. I miss talking to you so much.

I know that you hate me now. But I really hope that you will read this letter.

I know, they must have explains everything at you, right? It's okay if you don't want to believe it. I just ask for your forgiveness. I really hope that you will forgive me.

Yes, it was my intention first to play on your feelings. But after getting to know you more and become closer to you, I realized that I fall for you. Not because of acting anymore, but for real.

I fall for you so much. You changed me. You make me realized that you're special. You're not like other girls that easily fall for me. You make me feel curious about your past story. You make me want to protect you from Jiyoong.

I realized my feelings for you is not fake. It's real. It's my first time falling for a girl. It's okay if you hate me. I hope that you take a good care of yourself. I have to go now.

And I don't know if I will come back or not. But I think you will not care :) it's okay. Take care and goodbye.

Love,
Baekhyun.

She close the letter and slowly, tears falling down on her cheeks. She feel guilty now. It was her fault.

She sighed heavily. Now, she trust them. She trust him. Why? The explanations is more than enough. Plus, before she got home, Yuju, Anna and Sua come to her.

They ask for her forgiveness and admitted all their faults. Now, Taeyeon knows who is the real culprit. It was Suzy.

"But he has gone now. He left me." Taeyeon mumbled.

Right. Baekhyun has gone now. And they didn't know if Baekhyun will come back or not.

Taeyeon close her face using her hands and started to cry.

To be continued

Should I end this story now? Hehe.