❛ Chapter 47 ❜

Mrs.Choi sipped her tea and stared at the views in the evening. She was at her home garden and was relaxing. Suddenly she heard some noise, it's car engine.

She turned and saw her son, Junho got out from his car. Junho looked at his mom and smiled before he went closer to her mom.

"Mom.."

"Hello, my son. How's work? You must be so tired." Mrs.Choi said softly.

Junho just smiled and sat beside his mom. "I'm fine. Everything was okay at the office." he replied before sighing a little.

Mrs.Choi felt weird, before she stared at her son while frowning. "Why? Do you have problem? Tell me." she adjusting her seat and looked at her son.

Junho was silent for a moment before he looked at his mother for a long time. His gaze made Mrs. Choi wonder. "I have something to ask. And it's very important." said Junho.

Mrs.Choi laughed a little. "What?" She still waiting for her son to asking what's bothering him.

Junho took something out of his pocket and showed it to Mrs.Choi. Mrs. Choi was stunned for a moment. She then looked at him.

"What's this, mom? Is that true?" Junho asked while staring inside Mrs.Choi's eyes.

Mrs.Choi was unable to say anything other than stare at the thing in Junho's hand. She gulped a little.

"And.."

Junho added before he took out something else. A note. He opened the note and showed it to Mrs.Choi again. "Is it true, mom?" he asked again.

Mrs.Choi looked down for a while before she nodded a little. "Yeah.. I guess." she mumbled.

Junho chuckled in disbelief. He shook his head before looking at his mom again. "You can just tell me." Junho's facial expression changed. He was disappointed a little at his mom.

"I'm sorry but, Junho.. You already know everything?" Mrs.Choi asked with her watering eyes.

Junho smiled a little. "Not everything. But almost everything." Junho replied before he got up from his seat and went to his car again and got inside. The car's engine started and Junho drove away.

Leaving Mrs.Choi alone. Mrs.Choi closed her eyes and at the same time, tears flowed.

"I'm sorry, my son."

-

Taeyeon sat on a bench by the Han River. She looked ahead, gazing at the clear river of water. The atmosphere that evening was not too busy. Not many couples are here.

Only a few people including Taeyeon. The blowing wind made Taeyeon feel comfortable. She closed her eyes and at the same time, she started singing.

bicheul ssonneun Sky
geu arae seon I
kkumkkudeushi Fly
My Life is a Beauty

ijeotteon kkum nae mam tto geuryeonae
umcheuryeotteon shigan modu moa da samkyeonae
jageun gieok hana dulsshik nal kkaeweoga
sesang gadeuk chaeul mankeum nal pyeolcheoga

gilgo gin bameul jina
dashi Trip gireul tteonabollae
Why not i sesange
nae mameul kkaeweo juneun hanmadi

honjayeotteon Yesterday
sel su eomneun shiseone
tteoreojineun nunmullo
harul tto gyeondigo

aseulhaetteon Yesterday
ssodajideon maldeure
heundeullineun nareul tto gamssago

bicheul ssonneun Sky
geu arae seon I
kkumkkudeushi Fly
My Life is a Beauty

My Life is a Beauty

Taeyeon only sang until the first chorus only. She opened her eyes. Immediately she remembered their camping day four years ago, where she sang for the first time after a long time. And it’s all because of Baekhyun who suggested her name.

She smiled a little before chuckled slightly. It's a memory now. Only memory left. The person, has gone four years ago. Taeyeon wiped the tears that flowed without she realized.

"Your voice is good."

Taeyeon quickly turned and saw Junho stood a little farther away from her. Junho flashed a smile at her before he walked closer to her and sat beside her on the bench. Taeyeon smiled a little and looked ahead.

"Thanks." she says.

"Welcome."

And silence. They both just looked towards the river and remained silent. "I guess I'm the second one who praised you?" Junho looked at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon just nodded. Junho was right. The first person who praise her first was Baekhyun.

"Are you from work?" Taeyeon frowned as she glanced at Junho's clothes.

Junho chuckled while nodding. "Yup. Well I have some argument with my mom so I decided to went here. But then I saw you and heard you singing." he explains.

Then he glanced at Taeyeon. "So mind to share about that song?" he asked.

Taeyeon smiled while looking down. "Well.. That song I sang four years ago when we went to camp. Baekhyun who suggested my name to sing even though I didn't want to. But in the end I agreed." she started to open the old story. Junho just hear her and stared at her.

"And now I sang it again just to recall my memory." she continued and laughed a little. Junho nodded understandingly. He sighed in silence before look ahead. "You wanna hear my story?" he asked without looking at Taeyeon.

"What is it?" Taeyeon looked at him.

"I used to love this girl. She is beautiful, kind, cute and perfect. I fell in love with her for the first time. This thing has been around for a long time. But until now I still love her. It's just, I lost her now. We haven't been in touch until now. I miss her and I think she is already happy." Junho started telling Taeyeon his story.

Taeyeon was staring at him, while hearing him telling her about his life story. Then she asked, "How do you know that she is already happy?" her voice cracked a little. She can feel Junho's feeling.

Junho shakes his head while smiling. "I don't know.. But I'm sure she's happy now. Even she's not, I hope she will be happy always." he replied. Taeyeon laughed cynically. "How are you so sure? Maybe now she's still remembering you and maybe she was missing you." she talked back.

Junho stay silent before he turned and staring at Taeyeon. Taeyeon didn't realized that he was staring at her. Junho smiled a little.

"I hope she is." he says before sighing.

Taeyeon crossed her arms and looked ahead. "Why don't you look for her? She must be waiting for you if she misses you too." said her.

"I already found her."

Taeyeon automatically looked at him. And their eyes met.

To be continued