❛ Chapter 41 ❜

Suzy wrapped her hands around the cup. She let out a small breath before she sipped her hot coffee. Her mind flashed back when she met Taeyeon yesterday.

She knows that Taeyeon will be shocked like her do when the first time she met Junho at the company. To be honest, after she knows about Baekhyun's death, she finally regretted for what she have done to him and Taeyeon.

She knows how broken Baekhyun is when he had a fight with Taeyeon four years ago. She admitted that she was so happy. But, then she realized that it was all her fault.

The day when she knows about the incident, she regret it everything and even cried because she feel sorry for Baekhyun. Jia is the on who told her the news.

Suzy then moved to Busan after graduated. She wants to work and living in here. When she saw Junho, she thought he is Baekhyun. But when she heard his name was Choi Junho, she finally realizes that he is not Byun Baekhyun.

Their face were same. But their names and personality was different. That can only Suzy knows. Suzy finally got up from her sit. She turned, and suddenly bumped into someone.

"Sorry!" said Suzy while bowing.

"No it's okay." the girl smiled as she looked at Suzy.

Then, her smiled faded.

Suzy was also staring at her. "Taeyeon?" she gasped softly. Taeyeon smiled a little and nod. Before she could go, Suzy pulled her.

"Can we talk?" Suzy asked, hoping that Taeyeon will agree.

Taeyeon stay silent for a while. She sighed and finally nodded. Suzy smiled and sat back at her chair. Taeyeon also sat down in front of her.

"So, what are you wanna talk about?" Taeyeon leaned to the front and looked at Suzy. Suzy bit her lower lip before saying sorry. "I'm sorry."

Silence for a while. Taeyeon chuckled slightly and shook her head. "For what?" she acted like she didn't know what's the reason.

"Everything. Back in university time, I was jealous of you. Especially when Baekhyun is closer to you." Suzy explains.

Taeyeon gasped softly. She just smiled and shook her head slowly. "It's okay. It's a.. past story." she mumbled before sighing. Suzy stared at her before she take a deep breath.

"Thanks." she said. "And I know your first reaction when you saw Junho, my boss." she continued. Taeyeon automatically looked at her deeply.

"Yeah, it was me too at first. I was shocked when I saw him. He looks like Baekhyun so much. His face, his eyes, his nose, his lips and everything." Suzy started to explained about Junho.

Taeyeon just heard her without saying anything.

"But finally I know that he is Choi Junho. And not Byun Baekhyun. Baekhyun is died four years ago. My boss is a another person. Not him. Junho asked me why you're staring at him yesterday. I can't say anything." she then looked into Taeyeon's eyes. "I know how you feel when you lost someone you love but then you met a person that looked like him."

Taeyeon smiled sadly. "That's why I'm trying to avoided him yesterday when he try to approached me." she replied.

Then Taeyeon groaned a little. "He really reminded me of Baekhyun. I can't." finally tears slowly falling down on her cheeks.

Suzy suddenly felt sorry for Taeyeon. This girl has been through everything. She then  looked down and licked her lips. Sorry. Junho also reminded me of Baekhyun.

Taeyeon wiped her tears and laughs. "Well, we can't do anything. Junho was born to looked like Baekhyun. How old is he?" she try to make a cheer voice.