❛ Chapter 58 ❜

Baekhyun stood up before shaking hands with his client. "All right, thank you for being willing to work with our company." Baekhyun said with a smile.

Mr.Jo, smiled back at him while nodding his head. "You're welcome and thanks too!" he replied before they let go of their handshakes. Baekhyun nod and bow a little.

Mr.Jo bowed back at Baekhyun before he leave the meeting room. Baekhyun sigh a little and he sat down back on his chair. Resting for a while. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door and Baekhyun gave his permission.

The door opened and Baekhyun turns to see the person. "Mom." he smiled. Mrs.Choi smiled back and went into the meeting room.

"Are you busy?" Mrs.Choi's question was gentle to her adopted child.

Baekhyun shook his head. "Not anymore. But I'm a little tired." he giggled. Mrs.Choi chuckled slightly before nod. "I understand. By the way, what's your plan tonight?" she asked again.

"I'm meeting Taeyeon tonight!"

"Wow! It's been a long time since you last met her six days ago." Mrs.Choi commented.

"Yeah. You're right. I'm preparing some surprises for her." Baekhyun winked at Mrs.Choi.

Mrs.Choi laughs. "How sweet of you." she replied. Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders and nodded. "I know." 

The two of them were then silent for a moment before Mrs.Choi asked again. "Didn't she ask why you didn't call her?" the question while frowning.

Baekhyun smiled thinly before he nod. "Of course. She was worried about me because we haven't meet for five days and I didn't call her at all. But yesterday she called me and ask me a lot of questions. Then she hug up." Baekhyun explains.

"She sulked." Mrs.Choi smiled.

Baekhyun chuckles. "Yeah, and don't worry. I will persuaded her tonight. It's my fault too." he say before let out a deep breath.

"Yeah, of course! Girls loves to sulks even it's a small thing." Mrs.Choi defending Taeyeon as a women.

"You're right. But don't worry. I will handle her." replied Baekhyun while smirking a little.  They both laughed a little. "Why did you come here?" Baekhyun's question, change the subject.

Mrs.Choi shakes her head. "Nothing. I'm just bored. Wanna lunch together with me?" she raised one of her eyebrows.

Baekhyun got up from his sits. "Nice. Let's go."

Mrs.Choi chuckles.

-

Taeyeon looked at the mirror in front of her. Staring at herself in that mirror.

Taeyeon is quite beautiful tonight in a black long dress, her long black hair is left untied, and her beautiful face is wearing only a thin make-up.

Her friend told her to dress nicely and Taeyeon was also a bit weird but she didn't ask much and just followed their instructions. Taeyeon fixing her hair and smiled.

Maybe they want to hang out at the club.

Hissed her heart. She then grabbed her handbag before walked out from her room. She went downstairs and walked passing the living room but then she stopped when she saw her parents.

"My daughter is so beautiful tonight." Mrs.Kim complimented Taeyeon and Taeyeon smiled shyly.

"Nothing, mother. The girls told me to wear something like this and I just obeying them." she replied and chuckles.

Mrs.Kim and Mr.Kim exchanged their glances while smiling. "You look like you're going out dating." said Mr.Kim this time then he smirks.

Taeyeon bursted into laugh before she shook her head. "I haven't saw Baekhyun for six days and he was busy. I'm just hanging out with my besties." she replied.