❛ Chapter 19 ❜

Four hours have passed. Yet there is no sign that they will find a way out. They returned to rest after almost hours of walking looking for a way out.

Jessica sighed loudly.

"We're gonna die in this woods!" she mumbled and rubbed her face.

"Don't say like that, Jess." Tiffany sighs too. She sat beside Jessica and hug her knees.

The others also sat with Tiffany and Jessica. Sehun sighed harshly. "It's impossible if the professors put the wrong directional sign." he said.

Kris nodded, agreed with Sehun.

"Yeah, it's impossible." he spoke.

"The sky is getting darker. Night is coming. What about all of us later?" Yoona expressed her concern.

She sighed weakly. Taeyeon who sat beside her, just patted her shoulder softly. Comforting Yoona.

"We have no supply of food and drink. Are we going to die here?" about Chanyeol.

Baekhyun and Kris automatically looked at Chanyeol sharply. "Don't say that!" Baekhyun replied then shook his head.

The eight of them then stay silent for a while. Taeyeon suddenly got up from her seat.

They all looked at the cold girl.

"Where are you going?" about Tiffany. Taeyeon glanced at Tiffany. "Find firewood. You don't want us all to be cold, do you?" reply the girl.

"Hey! Don't go alone!" Baekhyun got up from his seat too.

Taeyeon ignored Baekhyun then they both started walking leaving the others and looking for firewood.

They both kept looking for firewood and collecting it.

"Ouch!" Taeyeon suddenly screamed a little.

Baekhyun kept turning and ran towards Taeyeon. The girl's finger was touched gently making Taeyeon a bit surprised.

Her heart automatically beating faster.

Shit! Why is my heart always pounding when facing Baekhyun or being close to him? I haven't felt this way in a long time. Even when with Jiyoong, I never felt like this. 

Taeyeon really wants to educate her heartbeat system!

"What happen, Taengoo-ah?" Baekhyun mumbled.

Taeyeon just kept quiet. She didn't answered him.

Baekhyun exhaled the wound on Taeyeon's finger gently and slowly. Taeyeon heart was beating faster.

Baekhyun then tore a little of his sleeve and carefully wrapped the wound on Taeyeon's finger. Taeyeon just let him.

"Is it still hurt?" Baekhyun look inside Taeyeon's eyes.

Taeyeon looked back at him which made their eyes met. Nervously, Taeyeon nodded before looking away.

"Let's go back to them. Let me bring this firewood." Baekhyun said as he stood up and carry the firewoods.

Taeyeon just obeyed him. Both of them went back to their friends.

"Oh my gosh, Taeyeon! What happen to your finger?" Tiffany widened her eyes.

"Nothing. Only a small wound." Taeyeon replied.

Kris and Sehun kept lighting the bonfire. They all sat around the campfire. And again, they still remained silent.

"Somehow they will find us or not?" about Yoona suddenly.