❛ Chapter 14 ❜

"Attention students!"

Taeyeon raised her head. Jessica, Tiffany and Yoona also did the same. Not just them. All the students in that class too.

They frowned as Professor Kang clapped her hand once while shouting.

"We have decided to bring all of you to camping next week. Don't worry, it's free. All costs will be borne by the university. You all just have to follow and participate in this camp because we will give marks for you all."

All the students started to whispered at each other. Some cheered happily while others murmured lazily.

"Wow! I'm waiting for this!" Yoona cheered secretly. Jessica who sat beside her, smiling and nodding quickly.

Taeyeon didn't show any facial ripples and continued to write her notes regardless of the others.

Jessica and Yoona started talking about the camp. Assorted they chat until the notes are written, not connected. Tiffany just shook her head at them.

"Professor, is everyone obliged to go?" suddenly Baekhyun raised his hand and asked.

Taeyeon stopped writing. Somehow, just listening to Baekhyun's voice, her heart was beating fast. After all this was the first time she heard the man's voice after almost a week they hadn't met because Taeyeon was always avoiding.

Professor Kang nodded. "Yes."

Baekhyun nod back before he continued writing his notes. But he also managed to steal a look at Taeyeon.

For the first time. Feels like a few years of not meeting Taeyeon.

Taeyeon didn't realized that and continuing her work. Chanyeol tapped Baekhyun's shoulder which made Baekhyun startled a little.

Chanyeol smirked at him.

"I saw it." he said.

"Whatever." Baekhyun rolled his eyes and ignored Chanyeol.

Chanyeol pouted. Baekhyun kept ignored Chanyeol and continued writing his notes.
But then, Chanyeol tapped his shoulders again.

Baekhyun grunted and looked at him.

"What?"

"I think you should try to talk with her."

Baekhyun remained silent. They whispered at each other so Professor Kang and the others can't hear them.

"That's not the best option. She's already rejected me outright!" Baekhyun disagreed and shook his head.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

Since when he become like this?

His heart said. In silence he felt strange with the change in his friend's attitude. Baekhyun is not someone who is easily discouraged.

Especially in the case of girls.

So he felt weird. Not a little. But so much!

Can I conclude that he's in love with Taeyeon?

Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun who stole a glance at Taeyeon. Many times. Yes! This is not the Baekhyun he knows.

🌸🌸

Taeyeon and her friends walk out of their class. The others were chatting while Taeyeon was just silent. Tiffany noticed that. She looked at Taeyeon.

"Taengoo? Why?" she asked.

Taeyeon startled a little before she glanced at Tiffany. Then she quickly shook her head.