❛ Chapter 32 ❜

Taeyeon hugging her knees while crying in her room. After she was sent home by her friends, she locked herself in her room and crying. She can't believe the facts that she just got.

Baekhyun's gone.

That words keep repeating in her head. Is it true? Baekhyun's gone and have left her?

But she didn't have any chance to say sorry to him. She hopes that he will come back one day, but now..

Knock! Knock!

"Taeyeon-ah! Open the door please, dear.." Mrs.Kim's voice sounds worried.

"Taeyeon!"

Now her friends' voices. They knocked on the door but didn't received any response from Taeyeon.

"What should we do?" Jessica looked at the others.

They shrugged their shoulders before sighs. They also didn't believe what just happen. But the news have been confirmed that Baekhyun was in that plane.

Taeyeon can't stop crying. "I-I'm sorry.. Just please don't leave me.." she said while crying hardly. She wants to hear him, saying that he forgave her.

Because she's accused him and ignoring him without hearing his explanations. Immediately, Baekhyun's face flashed in her memory.

Meanwhile, those outside Taeyeon's room were gathering below. They understand that Taeyeon should be given space to be alone at this moment.

"So Baekhyun is the only guy close to Taeyeon?" about Mrs.Kim.

All of them nodded. Mrs.Kim just found out that Baekhyun is the man who managed to turn Taeyeon into the way she used to be.

And she was so grateful to him. But, the news she just got make her become sad. Now she understand why her daughter crying so hard.

Because she has fall for him. And Mrs.Kim knows that, he is the right guy. But, God loves him more.

"We have to give her some space. She can't accept the reality." Kris sighs.

"Yeah, we should." Tiffany muttered.

Then, the boys and girls got up. Mrs.Kim also stood up and smiled a little. "We have to go now. Please tell us if something happen to Taeyeon." Yoona says.

Mrs.Kim nodded. "Of course, Yoona-ah." she replied.

They bowed at the middle-aged woman before they went out from the house. After closing the door, Mrs.Kim sighed heavily. She then went upstairs.

Straight to Taeyeon's room. She was about to knock again, but after she heard Taeyeon's rather loud cries she stopped. Sigh again.

The last time Taeyeon crying like this is when Mr.Kim leave them five years ago. Mrs.Kim now realizes that Baekhyun means a lot to Taeyeon and the man has managed to change Taeyeon.

She finally slowly left Taeyeon's room and went downstairs again.

Taeyeon wiped away the tears. Her eyes are now red from crying for too long and a lot. She had never felt sad like this. When Mr. Kim left her, she also did not feel too sad.

Now she realizes that she has fall for Baekhyun deeply and now, she lost him already.

-

"As you all know, our student Byun Baekhyun and his family members were killed in the plane crash yesterday. Let's pray that they are safe in heaven."

Silence.

They all bowed their heads and began to pray. The situation is very quiet. Chanyeol, Kris and Sehun hold back sadly. Tiffany, Jessica and Yoona also endured their grief. Taeyeon closed her eyes and at the same time, the tears came down slowly.

But she quickly wiped it before anyone else could see.

After almost a few minutes, they all finished praying. Professor Kang sighed and nodded. "Let's start class."

Taeyeon just look down at her book and didn't lift her head up. She can't even focused on the class. Her friends notices that and they started to worried.

"Taeyeon, are you okay?" Tiffany whispered at her.

Taeyeon just nod. Tiffany frowned, she was worried if Taeyeon will fainting again. She knows that Taeyeon didn't focus on the class.

She then glanced at Jessica and Yoona behind. They also frowning, worrying about Taeyeon. Tiffany just shook her head.

Taeyeon really can't focus directly when in class. She was often pensive and sighed a little. Her actions not only made her friends notice, the three boys also noticed.

After two hours, Professor Kang's class finally ended. All the students left the classroom and moved towards the canteen to fill their stomachs. Taeyeon and her friends are still in class. So are Chanyeol, Kris and Sehun.

The boys approached them and stopped at their places.

"Taeyeon, are you okay? You look so pale." Sehun frowned.

"Yeah, we noticed that you look pensive and didn't focus." Chanyeol added and furrowed his eyebrows.

Taeyeon nodded while packing her stuffs. "I'm fine." she replied shortly before grab her bag and went out from the class.

Her best friends shook their heads. "She is different now." Yoona mumbled. Tiffany shrugged her shoulders and agreed. "Yeah."

"The loss of Baekhyun had a profound effect on Taeyeon." said Jessica before sighing.

"Yeah." Kris nodded. Jessica looked at the three boys. "Are you guys okay? You guys also look so sad and gloomy." she said worriedly.

The boys smiled a little and they nod. "Yeah we are fine." Chanyeol replied.

"Let's go eat. The three of you have to eat. Don't be sad." Yoona smiled. The three boys nodded again. the three girls kept pulling them and they all headed to the canteen.

They knows that Taeyeon will be there too. When they reached at the canteen, they saw Taeyeon sit alone. The six of them went to Taeyeon's place and sat with her.

They tried to cheer her up even Taeyeon didn't have any mood. But she just smiled. She was grateful that they are always be there on her side.

"Sorry if I made you all worried and bothered you all." she said.

"No! Don't say sorry, duh." Tiffany shook her head.

"We are also sad. But life must go on, Taeyeon. The living will surely die. We have to be content with God's provisions." Kris smiled at Taeyeon.

The girls were touched by his words. Taeyeon realized something. That's exactly what Kris said. She can't continue to grieve. Yes, she felt very guilty and she didn’t get to meet Baekhyun and apologize.

But this is God's destiny. She needs to be sincere. She slowly nod and smile.

"Thanks."

To be continued