❛ Chapter 12 ❜

"I'm sorry. Don't be angry." Baekhyun said softly then grabbed Taeyeon's hand slowly. Surprisingly, Taeyeon did not push or pull back her hand.

Baekhyun also noticed that. Taeyeon didn't say a word and let her hand be held by Baekhyun.

Taeyeon also doesn’t know why she doesn’t get angry or push when a playboy holds her hand. Slowly their fingers intertwined.

Baekhyun smiled a little. "Let's go." he spoke then pulled Taeyeon gently. Taeyeon just followed him.

They headed to Baekhyun's car. Baekhyun opened the car door for Taeyeon and slowly Taeyeon entered. Baekhyun closed the car door and moved to the side and he got into his car.

He started the engine and started drove his car away. They were both just silent all the way.

"Where is your house?" Baekhyun asked.

Taeyeon glanced at him before she told him where was her house. Baekhyun nodded and continued driving straight to her house.

A few minutes later, they finally arrived at Taeyeon's house. Baekhyun stopped his car and unbuckled his seat belt.

Taeyeon did the same and she got out of Baekhyun's car. Baekhyun also got out from his car. He stared at Taeyeon's house.

"So you stay here? Nice house." he said.

Taeyeon just humming as a response.

"Thanks. Now go home." Taeyeon replied as she was about to walk away but Baekhyun stopped her.

She turned to facing him. "Wait." Baekhyun said before he went back to his car and took something inside.

Taeyeon just frowning. Baekhyun then came back with a white paper bag.

The paper bag of the bracelet he bought earlier. Baekhyun handed the paper bag to Taeyeon.

"What's this for?" Taeyeon asked.

"For you. Take it. I bought this for you." Baekhyun smiled as he replied at her.

Hesitantly Taeyeon picked up the paper bag. Baekhyun is still smiling. "I'll be back first. Bye!" He waved his hand and got into the car.

The engine started and he drove his car away. Taeyeon just stared at Baekhyun's car which was disappearing from her sight.

Then she stared back at the paper bag.

"I've never gotten a gift from anyone all this time except the three girls." she mumbled.

She then looked towards the empty street as if looking at Baekhyun's car. Then she took a deep breath.

🌸🌸

"So what did you buy her?" Chanyeol's question before licking the lollipop.

Baekhyun grinned before raising his right hand and showing the black bracelet on his wrist. "Couple bracelets." he said.

Chanyeol and Sehun exchanged their glances while smirking.

"You look so happy." Chanyeol teased him.

"Yeah, so she's wearing it too?" Sehun agreed with Chanyeol before asking Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. But her bracelet is the white one." he replied.

Sehun and Chanyeol nodded understandingly. Then, Kris came towards them and sat down together. Baekhyun leaned back in his chair and looked at his three friends.