❛ Chapter 29 ❜

Taeyeon rubbed her face softly. Then she heaved a heavy sigh. She remembered the incident where Baekhyun's lips touched her. She tried to forget the incident, but she couldn't. The incident is always etched in her memory.

She sighed again as she can't forget it again this time.

- Flashback -

Baekhyun cut off her words by crashing his lips onto hers. Taeyeon was shocked. Her hands immediately touched his chest to push and stop him.

But she couldn't. After all, Baekhyun is a man. Taeyeon can't push him. Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Taeyeon's waist and pulled her closer. He is still kissing her.

Taeyeon closed her eyes. She wants to push him roughly, yell at him but she can't. She can't do anything but just enjoyed the kiss.

She admit it, that his lips was so sweet and she loves this feel. Butterflies in her stomach and her heart can't stop beating faster.

Something made her enjoyed the kiss.

But then, she realized something. What have she done? Taeyeon quickly pushed Baekhyun roughly before she ran away from there.

Baekhyun froze at his spot. He also didn't realized what he have done. Why did he kiss her? He also didn't know. Something made him to kiss her.

He had never felt pounding like this. He’s a playboy and of course he’s already kissed other girls many times, but this time is different.

When he kissed Taeyeon, his heart couldn’t stop pounding. And something made him want to kiss Taeyeon even more. Only Taeyeon was able to make him feel like this.

- End flashback -

Taeyeon licked her lower lip. Her heart can't stop beating. She hate to admit this but she really love the feels when he kissed her.

"What have I done? I shouldn't let him kiss me. He just use me all of this time." she mumbled alone.

Knock! Knock!

Suddenly someone knocking on the door. She slowly got up from her sit and open the door. Mrs.Kim.

"Ah, mom." she smiled a little.

Mrs.Kim smiled back at her. "Taeyeon-ah, what's wrong with you? You seems having a problem lately." she said in worry.

Taeyeon stared at her mother before she shook her head.

"Nothing. I'm just feel tired. That's all." she lied.

"Are you sure, my dear? You know what? You can share anything with me. I'm your mother." Mrs.Kim says in a soft way.

Taeyeon remained silent for a while. She knows that, of course. Mrs.Kim was her mother and she can share everything with her but Taeyeon thinks that this is not the right time.

Plus, this is not important to tell her mother. Maybe this is why her heart didn't want to melt easily after what happen between her and Jiyoong.

But how can Baekhyun melt her heart so easily?

This is my fault for falling for him too easily.

Her heart hissed.

Mrs.Kim raised her eyebrow and touched Taeyeon's arm softly. Taeyeon startled a little.

"Nothing, mom. I'm fine. Really." she smiled to covering up her lies.

Mrs.Kim sighs and nod. "Fine. Anything tell me." she replied before went away. Taeyeon just smiled.