❛ Chapter 48 ❜

It has been three days Taeyeon didn't meet with Junho. The last time they met was on the Han River where Junho heard Taeyeon singing a song and they talked for a while.

After that, they did not meet again. Taeyeon thinks maybe Junho is getting busier. "Ah! I'm so sleepy!" Tiffany's complaint awakened Taeyeon from her reverie. Taeyeon just shakes her head watching Tiffany's behaviour.

Right now, she's in Tiffany's room. Waiting for the girl to finish her work before they both went out for lunch. Besides, Jessica and Yoona are already waiting for them.

"Fany, please be faster. Yoong and Sica are waiting for both of us." Taeyeon says while playing with her phone. "Fine fine. I'm almost done." Tiffany sighed before she continued doing her work.

After ten minutes, she finally done with her works. "Finally, done." She picked up her handbag and got up. Taeyeon put down her phone when she saw Tiffany was up. She also got up from her seat and they both came out from Tiffany's room.

They got into the lift before Tiffany pushed the button. Taeyeon checked her phone when her phone rang. It was a message from Yoona. Taeyeon opened it and read the message. She then replied the message before she turned off her phone back.

When the elevator door opened, they both exited the elevator and headed to their respective cars. They got into their cars and started the engine before Tiffany drove away first, following by Taeyeon. They both drive to the usual cafe that the four of them always meet.

Once they both arrived, they got out of their cars and headed into the cafe. They looked around before seeing a table occupied by two girls and three men. They headed to the table and sat down with the others. "Finally!" Chanyeol said then smiled.

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry! I have too much works!" she replied before sighing tiredly. Taeyeon just smiled and looked at them.

"Yeah, Fany. We knows. Don't worry because we just arrived here." Yoona said with a smile on her lips.

"Thank god!"

"Anyways, what are you guys doing here?" Taeyeon asked while looking at the three guys.

They smiled innocently. "Only. We haven't been out with you all in a long time." Sehun replied while tapping the table according to the rhythm of the song he created himself. Taeyeon rolled her eyes playfully and Sehun chuckled slightly.

"Before we talk any longer, let's order food and drinks first." Chanyeol suddenly spoke up. They all agreed then Kris raised his hand to call the waitress to take their order.

The waitress walked to their table before they started to ordering the foods and drinks. After that, while waiting for their orders, they chatted some random stuffs.

Suddenly Jessica said about Junho making Taeyeon frown for a moment.

"I haven't saw Junho lately." said Jessica.

"Yeah, me too." Kris agreed with Jessica. The others started to looked at Taeyeon who was just stay silent. Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders before replying. "I don't know." she says.

Jessica raised her eyebrow. "Really?" and Taeyeon just nodded. "Yes. I didn't saw him for almost three days." admitted her.

Chanyeol frowned slightly before interrupting. "Isn't he on leave?" he said making them look at him.

"On leave?" Kris furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah. I heard he was admitted to the hospital because he was not very well." explained Chanyeol. At the same time, the waitress came and served their orders. Jessica and Tiffany thanked the waitress before she go.

"He is not well? What happen to him?" Yoona also asked, curious about Junho's health.

But Chanyeol just shrugging his shoulders and shook his head. "I don't know. I heard that, he was very tired and his face was so pale. He fainted before his mother brought him to the hospital." said Chanyeol again.

"Oh, so it seems." Sehun replied while rubbing his chin.

"He must be very tired because of hard work." Tiffany commented before sipping her orange juice and eat her noodles.

Taeyeon just kept quiet while listening to her friends' comments. She had no intention of saying anything. Her forehead was still furrowed. Suddenly she felt worried about Junho. The guy must have fallen ill from hard work.

The last time they met, Junho looked healthy. Taeyeon slowly sipped her ice americano while still thinking about Choi Junho.

-

Junho stared out the window. Looked at every car that was moving in and out of the hospital grounds. He then sighed a little before hearing someone open the room door.

Mrs.Choi walked into the room before closing the door back. She approached her son who was laying down on the bed. Junho glanced at Mrs.Choi for a while before staring back outside the window.

"Choi Junho..."

"Byun Baekhyun." cut Junho.

Mrs.Choi blinked a little, she was shocked. She looked at her son who was still didn't looking at her.

Silence.

Mrs. Choi is still looking at her son. A moment later, Junho finally looked at Mrs.Choi. "My name is Byun Baekhyun and not Choi Junho." Junho said again. His cold and watered eyes met Mrs.Choi's.

Mrs.Choi then looked down. Holding the tears from coming out.

"Why are you lying to me?" asked Junho, or Baekhyun. Mrs.Choi shook her head many times before she sobbed a little.

"I'm sorry. But I have to. I don't know who you are, where are you from. I saw you lying weak so I took you to the hospital. Then the doctor confirmed you may have amnesia. I'm waiting for you to wake up before I want to ask. But when you wake up, you ask me who you are and who I am. And from there I knew you had completely lost your memory. So I decided to take care of you." Mrs.Choi explained at length.

Junho or Baekhyun, just hear her explains everything while closing his eyes while the tears flowed. He was trying to accept the reality.

"I know you were the victim of that plane crash." added Mrs.Choi.

"My parents?"

"You parents are..died." Mrs.Choi once again looked down. She was feeling guilty because she was lying to him for four years.

Junho or Baekhyun, wiped his tears and open his eyes back. He stared at Mrs.Choi. "I am so grateful to you for taking care of me all this time. Thank you very much. And I know, I don't deserve the rank and position of CEO of your company. I'm sorry but I have to go. I remember everything. And now, I will go to look for my friends." he said.

Mrs.Choi quickly shook her head. She hold his hand tightly. "Please don't leave me. I lost my husband and my son ten years ago. I don't have anyone else except you.." she begged.

Baekhyun felt sorry for her. He was silent for a while meanwhile Mrs.Choi was still crying, begging for him to stay with her.

"But I'm not your son and family." Baekhyun lowered his voice.

"You are my son and my family already. Please stay with me." she was still begging. Baekhyun felt guilty at the same time.

She was taking care of him for four years already. Yes, he admitted that he already loves her as his mother. But he was thinking of someone right now.

Kim Taeyeon.

Taeyeon's face flashed on his mind. He suddenly missed the girl. He has now remembered it all, and his desire to meet Taeyeon is growing. The last time he met Taeyeon was three days ago. He misses Taeyeon and wants to meet the girl.

"Baekhyun please.." Mrs.Choi was still begging.

Baekhyun glanced at her and sigh a little. He was still thinking for Kim Taeyeon. The girl that he really misses.

He looked down. Are you still waiting for me?

To be continued