❛ Chapter 40 ❜

It was the last day for Taeyeon and Mr.Kim in Busan. They have their last meeting this evening before they will go back to Seoul tomorrow.

Mr.Kim and Taeyeon went into the huge building. Their client's office. It was luxury, huge and beautiful. They were greeted by two girls that were standing there.

"Mr.Kim, Ms.Kim. Follow me please." suddenly one girl approached them. They looked at the girl and the girl smiled.

Taeyeon frowned as she looked at the girl who was smiling at her and Mr.Kim. She knows her.

"My name's Bae Suzy. I'm Choi Junho's assistant." she bowed a little.

She was prettier than before. She have changed. Her personality and looks.

Hissed Taeyeon's heart. She saw her dad smiled and bow back at Suzy. She do the same and smiled a little. "Come with me. Boss is waiting for you guys already." Suzy said politely.

Mr.Kim nodded and they followed Suzy to the elevator. They got into the elevator and Suzy pushed the button. The three of them were silent for a while.

As the door open, Suzy smiled and told them to follow her. She leaded them to their meeting room. She opened the door and let them in first. Suzy then stepped into the room after they got in and closed the door.

"Boss, they have arrived." Suzy spoke as she looked at her boss who was standing facing the window. He was busy playing with his tablet.

"Oh, really? Okay thanks." he says and turned off his tablet.

Taeyeon looked around in the meeting room. So clean and huge. "Thanks for coming. Sorry because I have to postponed this meeting until today." said the boys.

He then turned and facing them. That time, Taeyeon also looked at him. Their eyes met. Taeyeon's heart started to racing. Her hands automatically shaking.

Mr.Kim didn't realize his daughter's reaction. He smiled and bowed at the boss. "Choi Junho. Our new client. A very young and wealthy man." Mr.Kim says.

Junho broke the eye contacts and looked at Mr.Kim. He chuckled slightly. "Sit down, Mr.Kim and.. Ms.Kim." he glanced at Taeyeon.

He nodded at Suzy and Suzy sat beside him. Before that Suzy glanced at Taeyeon while clearing her throat. She knows Taeyeon will react the same as her. Taeyeon looked away and slowly sat beside her dad.

"Can we start now?" Mr.Kim smiled.

"Sure!"

They started their discussion. Throughout the discussion about their project, Taeyeon could not focus at all. She silently stared at Junho's face and tried to calm her trembling heart. And without she realizes, Junho noticed it.

He noticed that Taeyeon was staring at him in silence. But he just ignored that feeling. He also doesn't know why he also looked at Taeyeon. But he just wondered why the girl kept looking at him. Is his face dirty?

Suzy also noticed the change in Taeyeon's face. She did not think that she would meet the girl again after four years. Yes, she did work here after he moved to Busan three years ago.

Taeyeon tried to focus on the discussion. Once in a while Mr.Kim mentions his name to give some suggestions and Taeyeon will definitely stutter.

Her dad finally noticed her changes. But he just stay silent and continued the discussion.

Finally their discussion ended after almost two hours. Mr. Kim and Junho got up and shook hands. "Thanks." Mr.Kim smiled again.

"Thanks too, Mr.Kim." Junho smiled back.

Then Junho looked at Taeyeon and wanted to shake hands with the girl. When their hands touched, he could feel Taeyeon's hands cold and trembling. The girl was also engrossed in looking at him.

Taeyeon quickly pull back her hand and looked away. "Let's go, Taeyeon." Mr.Kim says and Taeyeon nodded. Both of them bowed at Junho and Suzy before stepped out from the room.

Junho just stared at them before he spoke. "Why the girl is always staring at me?" he asked, of course he's asking Suzy even he didn't look at her.

Suzy looked down before she shook her head. "I don't know, Boss. Sorry." she bowed and leave Junho alone. Junho feel weird suddenly.

Suddenly he saw something. He approached the meeting table on the side and he saw a black telephone.

Whose phone is this?

Thought his heart. Then he remembered something. "It must be Ms.Kim's." he mumbled.

He quickly left the meeting room and headed for the elevator before entering. A few minutes later, he got out of the elevator when he had reached the ground floor. He then saw Mr. Kim and Taeyeon.

"Taeng, go back to hotel first. I have some meetings with my other clients. I will go by taxi, you can take the car." Mr.Kim say before he pecked on Taeyeon's forehead.

Taeyeon just nodded and Mr.Kim leave her alone there at the lobby. Taeyeon sighs before she slowly walked out from the building.

"Ms.Kim!"

Taeyeon stopped and turned back. She saw Junho was running to her. Junho stopped and handed the phone to Taeyeon.

"Your phone." he said.

Taeyeon slowly took her phone from him, and their hands touched again. The phone almost fell off as Taeyeon was a bit shocked when her hand touched Junho's hand.

But Junho managed to catch the phone. Taeyeon shakes her head in silence and quickly take back her phone.

"Thanks." she bowed and turned back before she quickly walked away.

But Junho chased after her and pulled her arm which made Taeyeon shocked again. "Are you okay? Why do you look so scared when you look at me? Do we know each other?" Junho asked.

Taeyeon remained silent and she just shook her head. "I noticed that you're staring at me during the discussion. What's wrong with my face?" he asked again.

Taeyeon once again, shook her head and hold her tears. Suddenly her phone rang. Before she can answered the call, the ringing stopped.

She looked at her phone. Call from Jessica. Junho saw Taeyeon's phone wallpaper. He frowned.

"Is that me? Why did you put it as your phone wallpaper? We know each other?" He asked again while looking at Taeyeon strangely.

Taeyeon quickly shook her head and before Junho can say anything, she leave him alone. Junho rubbed his face.

"Who is Taeyeon? Who was her?" he mumbled alone.

"Do I know her?"

To be continued