❛ Chapter 24 ❜

Taeyeon closed her locker before walking to class. Her friends had gone first. She walked alone down the path of the corridor.

As she was walking alone, suddenly someone pulled her arm. Taeyeon was a bit shocked before she turned around.

Her gaze kept turning cold and staring at the person disliked. Then she looked away.

"Taeyeon.. We need to talk."

Taeyeon shut her mouth. She didn't want to talk with the person. She didn't reply and just remained silent.

"Taeyeon..please!"

Seeing Taeyeon not replying, the person continued to pull Taeyeon's arm a bit roughly until Taeyeon screamed a little.

"What do you want, Jiyoong-ssi?!" Taeyeon raised her voice and try to release the boy's grips.

"I want you!"

"Go to hell!!" Taeyeon replied as she shouted at his face.

Jiyoong hold his anger. How dare this girl screamed at him. Taeyeon is still trying to release Jiyoong's hold.

Yet the man continued to hold both of Taeyeon's shoulders tightly. "Look at me!" Jiyoong insisted. Taeyeon didn't look at him.

She kept looking the other way as she tried to escape. Taeyeon then looked around.

Expecting someone to help her. Jiyoong smirk.

"There's no one here." he said slowly. Taeyeon gulped and try to calmed herself down. She shouldn't be afraid of him.

But, this boy might hurt her. 

"What do you want?!" Taeyeon finally look at him.

"I said, I want you. We need to talk."

"There is nothing we need to discuss anymore. We broke up a long time ago. I don't want you! "Taeyeon replied rudely.

Jiyoong was angry when Taeyeon said that. He tightened his grip on Taeyeon's shoulder.

Taeyeon bit her lower lip while closing her eyes.

"What did you say?" Jiyoong lowered his voice, as if warning.

Taeyeon bravely looked into Jiyoong's eyes and replied without stuttering.

"I don't want you! Have you forgotten what you did to me before? It's easy for you to forget, isn't it? You broke my heart! I can't possibly come back to you! After all, I don't love you. Shit. I love someone else! It's only now that I realize I don't really love you at all. You're rubbish. " Taeyeon replied boldly.

Jiyoong's chest went up and down, holding his anger. "You—" he was about to slap her, but then someone pulled him until his grip on Taeyeon's shoulder came loose and a moment later, his face was pounded.

Taeyeon was shocked. She looked at the person who had saved her. Baekhyun. Baekhyun then approached Taeyeon and pulled the girl to stand behind him.

It's like protecting her.

"How dare you touch her." Baekhyun said coldly while glaring at Jiyoong.

Jiyoong smiled cynically. He touched his injured right cheek and stood up to face Baekhyun.

"Wow. Hero is here." Jiyoong laughed.

Baekhyun still glaring at him. Angry when someone hurt Taeyeon.

"Relax. I just want to chat with her." Jiyoong said again.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. His hand was still gripping Taeyeon's hand. Can be felt, the girl's hands were a bit cold and trembling. She's scared.