❛ Chapter 43 ❜

"Now where the hell is he?" Jessica grunted slowly while crossing her arms. She has been waiting for her client for almost fifteen minutes.

But, her client didn't show up yet. This made Jessica lost her patience. Tiffany and Taeyeon just staring at her silently. Yoona didn't come yet.

They didn't spoke anything. Taeyeon sighs slowly before she playing her phone while waiting for Jessica's client to show up.

Better show up before Jessica kick you.

Hissed her heart.

Tiffany also minding her own business by playing her phone too.

"Sorry I'm late!"

The three of them turned and saw one man approaching them. He smiled. "Sorry. I have some emergency." he said again before bowing at them.

The three of them bows back at him. Jessica smiled a little. "Luckily you come!" she hissed slowly before smiling again.

"It's okay, Mr.Kim." she chuckled slightly.

"Oh, wait. This is the file of our project. I give this to you and I hope you can handle it." He said.

Jessica take the file and nodded. "Of course!" she replied while smiling.

"Just this, right?" she looked up at him.

Her client nodded. "Yup." then he turned back. "Wait, I think my friend can't find me." he muttered before looking around.

Jessica raised her eyebrow. He came with his friend? Taeyeon and Tiffany just remained silent, didn't bother Jessica's work.

"Hey! Right here!" Mr.Kim raised his right hand while looking at his friend.

Jessica and her best friends also fixed their eyes at the man. Taeyeon's face expression changed.

"Yow, Chen! I've been looking for you!"

"I'm here, Junho."

Junho approached Mr.Kim or Chen, his friend and slapped his shoulder playfully before he looked at the girls.

"Junho?"

"Miss Kim?"

Taeyeon and Junho were staring at each other.

No need to tell, but Taeyeon knows that Tiffany and Jessica were shocked. And yes. Tiffany and Jessica's jaws dropped when they looked at Junho.

No way!

He looks like Baekhyun so much!

Taeyeon quickly look away from Junho. Chen chuckled slightly while hugging Junho's shoulder.

"You know her?" he asked Junho.

Junho looked at him and nod. "Yeah she is my client." then he whispered at Chen, "The one that I told you."

Chen widened his eyes as he looked at Taeyeon. "I see!" he mumbled alone. 

"Byun Baekhyun?!"

Jessica and Tiffany said together. Junho and Chen look at the girls and Junho frowned a little.

"Byun Baekhyun?" Junho shakes his head.

"Are you still..alive?" Tiffany closing her mouth, totally shock.

Taeyeon closed her eyes for a while before she let out a deep breath and glanced at her friends. "He's not Baekhyun. He's Choi Junho. Let's go, girls." before Tiffany and Jessica could reply, Taeyeon pulled them.

Jessica and Tiffany finally following her. Junho and Chen staring at the girls weirdly.

"I think, you're right. That Taeyeon hide something." Chen commented as the girls have leave.