❛ Chapter 28 ❜

Kris closed his locker and lock it before starting to walk to his class. He glanced at his watch, looking at the time. Thirty minutes before the class starts.

So, he decided to go to the rooftops first. He wants to rest his mind. Kris went to the rooftops alone, when he was about to open the door, he heard some voices.

"We got what we want already." Suzy's voice.

"No. You got what you want." Yuju's voice.

"Yeah, the oppas maybe hate us right now. But, you didn't care because what do you want is to make Taeyeon hates Baekhyun oppa." This time, Sua's voice.

Kris slowly open the door and peeked them. He saw the trio girls with Suzy, talking with each other.

He frowned. Feel weird a little.

"Gosh, at least cheer up a little. At least Taeyeon now hates Baekhyun already." Suzy rolled her eyes at the girls. Yuju and Sua exchanged their glances before staring at Suzy with a sharp look.

"We shouldn't agree to work together with you." Anna suddenly said and grunted roughly.

Suzy looked at her. She crossed her arms and slowly walked closer to Anna. Anna didn't move, she is not afraid of her. Why should her? Suzy is no one. She shouldn't be afraid of her. She's not the queenka here.

"What did you say?" Suzy lowered her voice.

"I say, we shouldn't agree to work together with you. Why? Because you're selfish. We didn't get what we want. The boys will ignores us more if Baekhyun oppa tell them." Anna repeated and added.

Suzy grunted. She glared at Anna and shook her head.

"I don't care about that! At least now I can be happy because Taeyeon and Baekhyun fighting." Suzy smirked.

Kris frowned before grunting roughly. Now he is very sure that, the fight between Taeyeon and Baekhyun happened because of these girls. He kept stepping away from the rooftops area.

Something needs to be resolved!

He stepped into the classroom and sat next to Sehun. Sehun and Chanyeol looked at him strangely because Kris' face was so tense. He looks like angry of something.

"Bro, wassup?" Chanyeol turned at him.

Kris glanced at Chanyeol and Sehun before he shook his head at them.

"Nothing. But, after this class. Follow me. Both of you. I need your help." Kris said.

Chanyeol and Sehun glanced at each other before they look at Kris and nodded. "Oh ya, tell Baekhyun to wait for us at our usual place." Kris added.

"Okay.." Sehun frowned as he replied.

Baekhyun then came and sat on his place. He didn't even spare any glances at his best friends. Chanyeol tapped his shoulder which made Baekhyun turned.

"Why?"

"After this class, let's go to our usual place." Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun just nodded and continued to reading his book. Kris stared at Baekhyun's back.

Kris then looked at Taeyeon in front who was reading her book. The girl's face was colder than before. He sees Jessica, Tiffany and Yoona playing with their phones. Kris took out his phone and typed something. Then he looked at Jessica.

Jessica frowned before turning and looking at him. She got his message. Kris nodded at her before throw his look away. Professor Kim who stepped into the class made Jessica turn forward back. 

Professor Kim then started her class.

-

After almost two hours, Professor Kim’s class finally ended. All the students packed their things and started to leave the classroom. Taeyeon first exits the class without waiting for her friends.

Tiffany was about to call Taeyeon, but Jessica stopped her. Tiffany frowned while looking at Jessica. Jessica shook her head before she showed the message she got from Kris.

Yoona also read the message. The girls then looked at Kris with Chanyeol and Sehun. Baekhyun got up from his seat and leave the clasd too.

The boys then approached the girls. Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"What?" she asked annoyingly.

"We also didn't know. Kris told us to help him something." Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders.

Kris stared at them before sighs. "Look. I need your guys helps. Please. This is important." he said.

"About?" Jessica raised one of her eyebrows.

"Taeyeon and Baekhyun of course."

"What about them?" Yoona quickly asked.

Kris glanced at her before he told them to follow him. They just agreed and following him to the one place. 

They stopped when Kris stop walking. The girls glanced at the place. Rooftops? They glanced at each other. Kris turn and faced them.

"I want you guys to force the trio girls." Kris says.

"Trio girls?" Yoona frowned.

"Yuju, Anna and Sua." Kris replied.

Jessica crossed her arms and shook her head. "Why?" she also asked. "They have to explain something to us." Kris muttered before he opened the door.

Chanyeol and Sehun just follow Kris. The girls then following them too. Yuju, Anna and Sua who heard the footsteps, turn around. Their eyed sparkled when they saw the boys.

They quickly approached the boys. "Oppa, what are you doing here?" Anna asked excitedly. Kris faked his smile at the girls.

Anna who saw Kris's smile, become more excited.

"I want you to do something. The three of you." Kris pointed at the three girls.

Yuju and Sua exchanged their glances. "What?" Sua asked. "Well Kris said that you guys know something about what happen between Taeyeon and Baekhyun." Sehun crossed his arms.

Jessica, Tiffany and Yoona shoot the trio girls a glare. Yuju looks panic. She quickly shook her head. "No! What are you talking about?" she faked her laugh.

"You want me to force you?" Jessica asked coldly. Yuju gulped. Anna and Sua too. They look down.

"Look, girls. I'm asking nicely. You know what we can do, right?" Kris threatened them. His eyes staring at them sharply.

Anna bit her lower lip before quickly nodded. "Fine!" she agreed. Yuju and Sua widened their eyes as they look at Anna.

"We don't have any choice!" Anna added while looking back at Yuju and Sua. "Besides, I heard everything. Your discussion with...Suzy." Kris smirked.

Tiffany and Yoona look at Kris. "Suzy?" Tiffany mumbled. She then grunted roughly. Yuju and Sua sighed and slowly agreed.

There's no use to avoid anymore. Kris have seen and heard everything.

To be continued