❛ Chapter 5 ❜

"And I want to know her more. She's special."

Yoona, Jessica and Tiffany widened their eyes as they exchanged their glances at each other.

Baekhyun then crossed his arms and stare at them. "So, tell me. Why?" he ask again.

The three girls just stay silent and didn't response to him. Baekhyun raised one of his eyebrow.

"Hello? I'm not talking to the garden." he rolled his eyes.

"Why should we tell you? It's not important." Tiffany replied.

Baekhyun sighed loudly. "Just tell me about her. I wanna know why she hates men." he said again.

"Actually Taeyeon-"

Tiffany quickly covered Yoona's mouth and glare at her. She and Jessica then pulled Yoona and they went away.

Leaving Baekhyun.

Baekhyun squeaked. "Tch, this girls!" he mumbled.

Meanwhile, Tiffany and Jessica dragged Yoona and they stopped at the toilet. Tiffany finally let Yoona breath properly.

"Are you crazy?!" Jessica almost raising her voice.

Yoona pouted. "Sorry. But, he seems wanna know Taeyeon really bad." she said.

"But you know that Taeyeon hates when we told the others about that?" Jessica grunted.

"Yeah. Sorry. Almost spill it." Yoona muttered and look down.

Tiffany sighed and pat her shoulders. "It's okay. Now let's go before Taeyeon search for us."

The three of them went from there to their class.

🌸🌸

Kris, Chanyeol and Sehun approached Baekhyun who looks like in his own world. He didn't realized their presences.

Sehun and Chanyeol smirked before they glanced at each other and nod together.

They slowly walked closer to Baekhyun before startling the man. And they succeeded. Baekhyun was shocked before turning around.

He squeaked then got up and chased the two men. Chanyeol and Sehun ran away. Kris just shook his head looking at their behavior.

"Guys!" Kris yelled.

The three of them stopped and approached Kris. Chanyeol and Sehun just grinned while Baekhyun glared at them both.

They sat together.

"I saw you pensive just now. Why?" Kris suddenly asked Baekhyun.

"Eh?" Baekhyun startled a little. He scratched his non -itchy head.

Chanyeol and Sehun stared at him too. Wanting his answer. 

"Nothing." Baekhyun replied shortly.

Sehun raised his eyebrow. "Are you sure? Nah, I know. You're thinking about your plan, right?" he guessed.