❛ Chapter 46 ❜

Jessica approached her desk and tossed her papers. She then sat down on a chair rudely before she sighed harshly. Yoona and Kris, who were sitting on the sofa in the room, looked at Jessica with frowns.

"Is there something wrong?" Yoona asked while looking at her friend. Kris turned off his phone and give his attention at them.

Jessica sighed harshly again before she looked at Yoona. "Yes! It's a big deal!" she said angrily. Yoona raised her eyebrow and shrugged her shoulders. "What is that?" she chuckled slightly.

Jessica got up then she approached Yoona and Kris and sat down in front of them. "My client did something! This is a project that involves millions of money. He just cancel it like that! He's old, he doesn't even realize it!" Jessica vented her anger.

Yoona and Kris looked at each other before they chuckled. Jessica looked at them sharply and crossed her arms. "What are the jokes ?!" she raised her voice.

"Wow..relax, Sica. I know that you're angry. But please don't shouted at us." Kris says while still giggling.

Jessica rolled her eyes. Kris was still grinning while Yoona tried to get rid of her laughter. She takes a deep breath and let it out.

"Relax! Let the old man be!" Yoona tried to calmed Jessica down.

"Yeah, relax!" Jessica scoffed.

"Look, Jessica. Just chill. There are still a lot of people who want to work with you." Kris calmed Jessica down as well.

Jessica took a deep breath before exhaling slowly. Try to calm herself down. Soon after, she said, "Where are Tiffany, Sehun and Chanyeol?" The question is, change the topic.

"Tiffany is busy. Chanyeol and Sehun are busy as usual." answered Yoona. Jessica smiled cynically, "You two too? No work?" said Jessica sarcastically. Yoona and Kris were smiling together and shook their heads together.

Jessica rolled her eyes again. "The heck." she mumbled but the two still can hear her. But she doesn't care. "Oh, come on. You're not busy, right? Let's go out." Kris says as he looked at Jessica.

"Are you crazy? I'm working." Jessica shakes her head.

"But now you're not. Let's go!" Kris got up and pulled Jessica's hand. Yoona agreed with Kris, so she also got up and pulled Jessica's other hand.

Jessica gave up. She grunted roughly as they pulled her up. "Crazy kids." she said. Kris and Yoona just giggled.

-

"Thanks."

Yoona thanked the waitress that served their orders. The waitress smiled before she bowed a little and went away.

Yoona sipped her drink while Kris started eating his tteokbokki and Jessica was still on her phone. Calling her other client.

Upon completion, Jessica hung up the call and sipped her drink greedily. Thirst. Kris just shook his head watching Jessica. Yoona gulped her drink before she wiped her mouth.

"So, it's just the three of us. It's sad when the others can't join! Taeyeon is also quite busy today." said Yoona then lifted her chin.

Kris wiped her mouth using the tissue provided before nodding in agreement. "That's right. It feels a bit lonely without the yoda Chanyeol and the tall Sehun." he replied.

"Yeah!" Yoona agreed.

Jessica sighed a little make the two looked at her. "Well..actually I'm not really busy today. So I just can leave my office early." she admitted while shrugging her shoulders.

"I knew it." Kris rolled his eyes. Jessica chuckled slightly before someone interrupted their conversation. "Hi." the three of them turned.

"Junho."

The three of them said together. Junho extended a smile before pulling up a chair and sitting down next to Kris. "Am I disturbing?" The question is. The three of them shook their heads simultaneously. "No! We'd even be happy if you were there. Plus, I'm the only man here." Kris had time to make a joke.

Junho chuckled before clearing his throat. "Taeyeon didn't join together?" the question again. Jessica shook her head and replied, "No. She's busy." she replied.

Junho mouthed an 'O' before he nodded. Yoona leaned forward before looking at Junho. "What's your relationship with Taeyeon? Do you like her?" guess Yoona suddenly.

Kris who was eating continued to choke, while Jessica looked at Yoona with a look of disbelief and Junho gaped slightly.

"What?" Junho asked in shock.

Yoona looked at Junho long before she leaned back and said, "I'm just kidding."

Pap!

"Ouch.."

"Serve your right!" Jessica is the one who slapped Yoona.

"Yoong, you made me choke, you know!" Kris looked at Yoona sharply. Yoona smiled innocently before making a peace pose.

Junho chuckled awkwardly before he cleared his throat. Yoona stared at him suspiciously. "Or maybe you like her for real?!" Yoona leaned forward once again.

Kris choked again. "Yoong!" Jessica groaned a little. Yoona leaned back again before crossing her arms. "Joking."

Junho sighed slowly. "I actually want to get to know Taeyeon better." Admit it. The three human looked at him with round eyes.

"Really? For what?" Jessica asked quickly.

"She's special." Junho answered Jessica.

Blinked. Jessica didn't expect that Junho will answer like that. He reminded her of Baekhyun's answer.

And I want to know more about her. She's special.

Yoona and Kris feel weird when they see Jessica like dreamy and stunned. Kris snapped his finger in front Jessica's face. "Earth to Jessica!" Jessica startled a little.

She cleared her throat and looked at them. Yoona frowned. "Why?" she asked worriedly and Jessica just shook her head. "Nothing." she smiled a little. Jessica then glanced at Junho before looked away.

He's really like Baekhyun!

Junho felt weird but he just stay silent. "So, Junho. What do you wanna know about her?" Kris asked after he sipped his drink.

Yoona and Jessica just shut their mouth and let Kris spoke. They gave them spaces because they know, someday Taeyeon will forget Baekhyun and she will open her heart to someone else.

Maybe Choi Junho.

"I don't know." Junho chuckled.

Kris just nodded before he think for a while. "Well, you know that Taeyeon takes so much times to forget Baekhyun. Even it has been four years. Especially when you appeared now, you reminded us and her of Baekhyun even more." said Kris.

Junho just hear him out. He looked at Kris while Kris continuing his story. "There are all sorts of ways Baekhyun does to approach Taeyeon. We all know. In the past Jessica, Tiffany and Yoona strictly forbade Baekhyun to approach Taeyeon. But due to Baekhyun's efforts and because Baekhyun Taeyeon showed positive change, so eventually these girls allowed." Kris looked at Yoona and Jessica.

Yoona smiled. "Yes. That's true. We forbade him because we have our own reasons." she replied and chuckled slightly. "And because of her past, Taeyeon is afraid to meet new people. Especially men. Because of that her attitude turns cold and she becomes quiet. We also take care of her and forbid any man to approach her. But Baekhyun is stubborn." Jessica said with a small laugh.

"Finally, he succeed. Thanks to him. We get the old Kim Taeyeon." Jessica continued before she sighed a little. Junho noticed that their facials expression changed.

And he knows why.

"We also don't know if Taeyeon is able or not to forget Baekhyun."

Yoona's words silenced Junho.

To be continued