❛ Chapter 31 ❜

Baekhyun stared at his phone before glancing at the time. Thirty minutes before he will go to the waiting room. He licked his lower lip.

He stared back at his phone. Staring at Taeyeon's picture which he secretly take when they were together. He smiled a little.

"Let's go, Baekhyun-ah." Mrs.Byun said.

Baekhyun lift his head and nod. He keep his phone in his pocket and got up from his sit. He pulled his luggage and followed his parents.

For the last time, he turned back and sighs.

Goodbye, all. Goodbye, Taeyeon.

-

Taeyeon sipped her drink. She's not in a good mood after Baekhyun left, that's why she acted like this.

Her friends suddenly come and sat with her. Tiffany sat beside her while Yoona and Jessica sat in front of them. "What's wrong?" Tiffany asked softly.

Taeyeon glanced at her before she shook her head. "Nothing. Just tired." she replied shortly. Then sigh again.

"Are you sure?" Yoona also asked.

Taeyeon just nod.

"It's not because of Baekhyun?" Jessica trapped Taeyeon with her question. Taeyeon stay silent and didn't reply anything.

Jessica smirks. "I knew it." she added. Taeyeon just humming as a response and she looked away. Jessica let out a deep breath before she spoke again.

"We can't do anything, Taeng. He has left already. We can't stop him anymore. Don't worry, he will come back. I promise." Jessica touched Taeyeon's hand softly.

"Yeah, Jessica was right. He will come back. Don't worry." Tiffany also agreed with Jessica. She patted Taeyeon's shoulders.

Taeyeon smiled at them and nodded. Yoona took out something from her bag before handed it to Taeyeon. Taeyeon raised her eyebrow at Yoona.

"Take it. Baekhyun told me to give you this if you're already forgave him." Yoona says as she put the bracelet on Taeyeon's palm.

Taeyeon slowly staring at the bracelet.

He gave another bracelet.

She then took out something from her bag too. The white bracelet that was given by Baekhyun. She took off the bracelet when she saw and heard Suzy’s conversation with Baekhyun on the day of the incident.

And now Baekhyun gave her another bracelet. Just, the design of the bracelet this time is different. It looks more elegant and beautiful.

"Wear it." Yoona spoke up.

Taeyeon glanced at Yoona before she slowly put on Baekhyun's gift bracelet. She also wore the white bracelet. Her friends smiled.

"We know the white bracelet was Baekhyun's gift too." Jessica giggled.

Taeyeon looked at her and she chuckled slightly. Tiffany and Yoona smiled. "The boys told us." Tiffany rolled her eyes playfully.

"Hey!"

The four girls turned and saw the three boys approached them.

"Hey, let's hang out together!" Kris said.

"Why would we?" Jessica rolled her eyes and teased Kris.

"Of course you have to agree!" Kris replied.

Yoona smiled. "Sure! Why not? We don't have any classes after this. Let's go now." said Yoona. Kris winked at her.

Jessica and Tiffany exchanged their glances before they agreed. Then they all look at Taeyeon.

"Count me in." Taeyeon smiled.

"Yes!"

"Ah-ssa!"

Chanyeol and Sehun exclaimed happily. They then went to the near restaurant outside from university area.

They sat together and starting to make an orders. After the waitress taking their orders, they have some conversation together.

A moment later, their order arrived. They thanked the waitress and started eating while still chatting.

"Wow, Taeyeon! Those bracelets looks good on you!" Sehun suddenly praised as he accidently staring at the bracelets.

Taeyeon looked at her wrist before smiled at Sehun. "Thanks." she replied. Sehun just giggled. He knows that Baekhyun is the one who bought those bracelets.

"You should smile even more from now." Kris said.

"Yeah. You're beautiful when you're smiling." Chanyeol agreed. The girls then also nodded. Totally agree with them.

Taeyeon smile again. "I will." she replied softly.

"I'm still wondering, where did Baekhyun move?" Yoona suddenly spoke up. They stared at her before Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders.

"The thing is, we also didn't know." Kris sipped his drink.

Taeyeon was silent when Baekhyun's name was mentioned. She suddenly misses Baekhyun. She looked at her food and started to munching slowly.

Jessica and Tiffany realized that. They cleared their throat until Yoona and the boys also realizes. Kris mouthed sorry at them.

Taeyeon lift her head up and glance at them. She chuckled. "I'm fine, duh. Just talk." she says.

"Nah it's okay." Sehun scratched his non-icy head.

Suddenly they heard a sound from the television. They turned and saw a television in the restaurant. News is featured in the post.

While eating, they heard the news.

"The latest news, the incident shocked residents in South Korea when a KS-097 plane crashed at sea. The incident shocked many people. It was reported that all the passengers died as a result of the incident. "

Chanyeol who was eating, choked when hearing the news. Sehun's jaw dropped while Kris stop eating.

The girls stared at them weirdly.

"Why?" Tiffany asked.

"No! No way! This is not true." Kris mumbled while shook his head.

"The plane that reportedly left Seoul airport is said to have suffered aircraft engine failure and damage."

The girls still feeling weird. "Boys! What happen?" Jessica frowned as she asked them.

Chanyeol rubbed his face before he stared at them, especially Taeyeon. "I-it's the plane that Baekhyun boarded..." he slowly said.

Dang!

Taeyeon's face expression changed. The girls' jaws dropped while Taeyeon's eyes got watered.

"A-are you sure?" Taeyeon's voice shaking.

Chanyeol look down before nod. All of them were very shocked as they look at the television once again. The news still reported about the incident.

Sehun and Kris' faces turned gloomy. Didn't believe what they just heard. 

"No! It must be a mistake." Yoona tried to thinking positively. She was also shaking right now.

Ring!

Sehun's phone ringing. He picked up the call. "Yes, mother.."

They stared at him. Sehun slowly nod. "Yes.. Baekhyun was in that plane.."

Taeyeon felt her world was dark. Her breath stopped. She got up, but just as she stood up she fell back. Luckily Tiffany and Yoona managed to hold her back.

"Taeyeon!"

And Taeyeon suddenly fainting.

To be continued