❛ Chapter 11 ❜

Baekhyun was finally able to catch up with Taeyeon. He was now walking beside the cold girl. Taeyeon ignored Baekhyun.

Baekhyun smiled a little and typed something on Taeyeon's phone before handing it back to the girl.

But Taeyeon still ignoring him. Baekhyun continued to stop walking and pulled Taeyeon's arm to stop as well. Taeyeon looked at him coldly.

"What?" she looks so done with him.

"Your phone, sweetie." Baekhyun smiled and placed Taeyeon's phone on the girl's palm.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes when the word come out from Baekhyun's mouth. "Such a playboy." she mumbled.

But Baekhyun heard it. He smirked.

Taeyeon checked her phone before her eyebrows furrowed. She looked at Baekhyun.

"What are you doing with my phone?"

"Well, just save my number on your phone. I will text you later." Baekhyun winked at her this time.

"Ugh!" Taeyeon grunted before she put her phone in her handbag and walked away.

And Baekhyun is still following her. Taeyeon knows that but she ignores Baekhyun.

Unable to bear to be followed by Baekhyun, Taeyeon finally stopped and turned towards the man. "Stop following me!" she said before grunted.

"No." Baekhyun replied quickly.

Taeyeon sighed loudly. Before Taeyeon could reply, Baekhyun withdrew her hand. "Come on!" he pulled Taeyeon towards a store inside the mall.

"Where to?!" Taeyeon was shocked a little.

Baekhyun just smile and shut his mouth. Inevitably, Taeyeon had to follow Baekhyun as the man gripped her hand tightly.

They entered a shop selling beautiful and cute bracelets. 

A woman who was a shop assistant smiled at them and headed towards them. Baekhyun smile back at her.

"Hi sir. How can I help you?" the woman asked politely.

"I want to find a beautiful and matching bracelet for two people. Like, a couple." Baekhyun said.

"Sure, wait for a minute." The woman bow at him before she went away to looking for the bracelet.

Taeyeon just looked at them without saying anything. She knew, for sure Baekhyun wanted to buy the bracelet for himself and his girlfriend.

She rolled her eyes secretly and look away.

Why did he dragged me here?

Soon, the woman came back and gave him two black and white bracelets. The pattern engraved on the bracelets is also the same and very beautiful.

Baekhyun smiled widely. He picked up the bracelets and watched them before nodding.

"I'll buy this." He said as he looked at the woman.

The woman smiled then nodded and took back the bracelets. She walked away from there.

"Let's go." Baekhyun once again pulled Taeyeon's hand. They headed to the checkout counter.

Taeyeon sigh in silence. She just followed him while making a cold face.

The woman handed two black paper bags to Baekhyun. Baekhyun picked it up and handed her some money.

He thanked her and they both left the store.

"Let me go. I wanna go home with my friends." Taeyeon said coldly while pulling her hand.