❛ Chapter 57 ❜

Taeyeon stopped typing on her computer when her phone rang. She looked away from the computer screen and looked at her lit phone.

She picked up her phone and looked at the caller's name. Tiffany. She kept sliding the answer icon. "Hello, Fany-ah. Why?" Taeyeon asked then placed her phone between her ears and shoulders.

She then continued typing on her computer. Continuing doing her work.

"No, I just want to ask you. Are you free tomorrow night? " Tiffany asked Taeyeon back. Taeyeon stopped from typing on her computer.

She went back to holding her phone and pushed her chair back a little. "Tomorrow night? Hm, I'm not sure. Maybe I'm free that night. Why?" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"No I'm just asking. Maybe we should go out together with Jessica and Yoona? It's been a long time we didn't hang out together. " said Tiffany. Taeyeon could feel that she's pouting.

Taeyeon chuckled slightly. "You're so childish." she commented before laughing. Tiffany squeaked a little. "What? I'm just asking are you free or not, that's all. " she talked back.

"Yeah yeah whatever, Fany. I'm free that night, but now I'm so busy." Taeyeon replied.

"Sorry for disturbing you then. "

"No it's okay."

"Last question. How's Baekhyun? "

Taeyeon went silent for a while. She chuckled again while shaking her head. "Why are you asking me about him?" she asked back.

"Just wanna know. Why? "

Taeyeon shakes her head again. "I don't know. It has been five days I didn't saw him or meet him." she said before leaned forward and sighing a little.

Tiffany who heard Taeyeon's complaint keeps clearing her throat. "Maybe he was busy too. Sorry for asking like that. But are you okay, Taeng? " suddenly Tiffany feel guilty for asking Taeyeon about Baekhyun.

"No it's okay. I'm fine. Just, I'm missing him a little because I haven't heard about him for five days. What if something happen to him?" Taeyeon's voice sounded worry.

"No no no! Don't think like that. I know that you are worried about him. But..just think positive okay? Everything's gonna be alright. Okay? Why don't you call him after this? " Tiffany suggested.

Taeyeon sigh again and nodded. "Fine." she replied shortly before saying goodbye to Tiffany and hung up.

Meanwhile, on the other side Tiffany hung up the call too. She smiled before giggled a little. "I feel guilty right now." she said but still smiling.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes before replying to Tiffany's words. "But you're smiling." Chanyeol replied annoyingly. Tiffany glanced at Chanyeol before laughing. "Yes, I'm smiling. But seriously I'm feeling guilty at her." she replied back.

"Whatever." Chanyeol said slowly then resumed his work.

Tiffany stuck out her tongue before running childishly towards Jessica and Yoona who were decorating the flowers. Sehun and Kris just shook their heads because they're just watching Tiffany and Chanyeol just now.

Tiffany then turned to look at Baekhyun who was talking to the owner of this fancy restaurant. When Baekhyun finished talking to the man, he walked towards Tiffany. "So how?" he asked.

"She seems worried about you. You're stupid, Baek. You should call her and not just kept quiet for five days!" Tiffany crossed her arms.

"Yeah, she's right!" suddenly Kris shouted, agreed with Tiffany.

Tiffany raised both of her eyebrows, like saying 'See!' to Baekhyun. Baekhyun sigh before nodding a little. "Fine, my bad." he replied before took his phone out from his pocket.

"She will call you after this. Just see."

Ring! And Tiffany was right. Taeyeon is calling Baekhyun right now. Jessica, Yoona, Kris, Sehun and Chanyeol kept stopping their work and ran towards Baekhyun. Want to hear Taeyeon and Baekhyun's conversation.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes at his friends before he cleared his throat and answered the call. The others just shut their mouths and listening to their conversation.

"Hi, Taengoo." Baekhyun's gentle greeting made the three girls there laugh a little.

"Hi..are you busy? We haven't meet each other for five days. I'm worried about you. You also didn't call me. " said Taeyeon.

They all laughed quietly and Jessica managed to give a 'Serve your right' look to Baekhyun. Baekhyun just shook his head at them. Jessica then giggles.

"I'm sorry. So sorry, Taengoo. I've been busy lately. I promised we will meet, kay? But I don't know when."

Taeyeon's voice sounded a small sigh. But then she cleared her throat before replying to Baekhyun. "No it's okay. I'm busy too. Just finish your work, okay? Sorry for disturbing you. Bye. " she hung up after that.

Tut tut...

Baekhyun looked at his phone before sighing. "Maybe she thought I don't love her anymore because I've been busy lately." he commented, and his face looks sad a little.

"Bro..it's not like that, right? You're doing something to surprise her!" Chanyeol says while patting Baekhyun's shoulder.

Sehun nodded agreeing with Chanyeol. "Yeah! It's for her too. Don't worry too much." he also replied.

"Yes, they are right. Girls. They are easily overthinking and always cater to their feelings. When boys don't call or chat, they will definitely think of others. Cheating or something else. Girls always like that." replied Yoona red.

Tiffany and Jessica nodded quickly. "Yeah! Taeyeon is worried about you that's why she acted like that." Jessica says while nodding her head.

"Let's finish all of this then we can rest!" said Kris suddenly.

They all obeying him and continuing their works. Leaving Baekhyun there, alone. Baekhyun knew what they were saying was true but he still felt guilty towards Taeyeon who was always thinking about him.

"I love you, Taengoo. We will meet tomorrow. Don't worry." he whispered at himself.

"Baekhyun!"

Suddenly Tiffany called him and ask him to help her. He nodded before approaching Tiffany. They all continue to complete decorations and other work.

"Don't think too much. Just finish this and think about tomorrow. Alright?" Tiffany gave him her eye smiles.

Baekhyun smiled back and nod. "I will. I'm feeling excited to meet her. I miss her so much more than she miss me." he chuckled slightly.

Tiffany make an annoyed face, playfully.

"I'm so jealous!"

"Don't be jealous. Chanyeol is there for you."

"Did you call me?!" Chanyeol's voice was heard screaming from the other direction. Maybe he heard Baekhyun mention his name just now.

Baekhyun laughed. "No, Chan! Continue your work!" he shouted back at Chanyeol.

Tiffany slapped Baekhyun's shoulder playfully. "How dare you?!" she glared at him and Baekhyun just smiled teasingly. "Yes I am."

Tiffany just rolled her eyes.

To be continued