❛ Chapter 38 ❜

"I think he obsessed with our Taeyeon."

Yoona says with an annoying expression on her face. She then rolling her eyes when she suddenly remembered of Taecyeon's face.

Jessica and Tiffany just stay silent. Tiffany just tell them what happen at her office just now. Yoona sipped her coffee before she continued mumbling.

"Yes, Taecyeon is so handsome but he can't win Taeyeon's heart. Because Taeyeon is only Baekhyun's. And..ugh! Why did his mother named him Taecyeon. This is not a fate!"

Jessica and Tiffany stared at Yoona weirdly. Jessica shook her head and she slapped Yoona's shoulder.

"Yah! Stop acting over. Yes, he can't win Taeyeon's heart. But Baekhyun is already gone. Sooner or later, Taeyeon will forget him and married to other guy. We can't change destiny, Yoong. Taeyeon have to forget Baekhyun and I'm sure she can. But she just need some times." Jessica says.

Yoona pouted a little while nodding. "I know. But I still shipping her and Baekhyun." she mumbled. Tiffany then spoke up. "I know she can. Like Jessica said she just need some times. And I'm sure, someone will come into her life and make her forget the past."

Jessica clapped her hands once while smiling. "That's what I want to say. Someone will make her forget about the past, including Baekhyun. Life must go on." she agreed with Tiffany.

"I agree with you guys. But, why I'm feeling like no one can make her forget about Baekhyun?" Yoona tapped her chin while thinking.

Jessica and Tiffany exchanged their glances before they rolled their eyes. "Yoona! Believe in fate!" Tiffany and Jessica said together, raising their voices a little.

Yoona sighed. "Yeah,yeah whatever."

The three of them then stay silent for a while. Jessica eating her cake while Yoona sipping her coffee. Tiffany looks like pensive for a while.

"Why don't we go visit Mrs.Kim?" Jessica suddenly asked.

Her two friends looked at her. "Let's go! Almost forgot about it!" Yoona grabbed her handbag. The three of them got up and stepped out from the cafe.

They went to their own cars and got in. After starting the engine, they drove away straight to Taeyeon's house. Ten minutes later, they finally arrived at the house. They got out from their cars and slowly approached the door.

Knock! Knock!

Tiffany knocked on the door. No response.

Knock! Knock!

She knocked again. No response. Jessica then called Mrs.Kim's name.

"Ahjumma!" called Jessica. A few seconds later, the door was opened by Mrs.Kim. "Ah, it's you guys. Come in." Mrs.Kim opened the door and let them in.

One by one hugging Mrs.Kim before they went into the house. "Are you okay?" Tiffany asked softly while they headed to the living room.

Mrs.Kim smiled and nodded. "Yeah I'm fine. Sorry I didn't hear you. I just done taking a bath." she apologized.

"Oh don't worry. We are fine." Yoona smiled at her.

The four of them sat on the sofa together. But then Mrs.Kim stood up back. "I will make you guys a drink." she was about to go to the kitchen but Jessica pulled her.

"Nah, it's okay. We're just eating and drinking at the near cafe. Don't trouble yourself. Just sit down." Jessica said softly.

Mrs.Kim just obeyed them and she sat back. "I know, it must be Taeyeon who sent you guys here." she guessed before chuckling.