❛ Chapter 42 ❜

Junho tapped his chin and thinking for a while. He was thinking of the girl that he met at his office. Right.

It's Taeyeon.

He was thinking about her. The same girl that catched his eyes when he reached at the hotel's pool. Yes, he was the one who staring at Taeyeon when Taeyeon and Mr.Kim first time came to the hotel.

He was at the pool and suddenly when he turn, he saw Taeyeon at the balcony. She was closing her eyes while her hair moves because of the winds. He still remembered her.

That's why he recognize her when Taeyeon and Mr.Kim stepped into his meeting room. And he admits that Taeyeon was really pretty.

"Why suddenly I thought of her?" he mumbled alone before chuckling slightly.

Junho don't know why, but he wants to know Taeyeon more. He was really hoping that they will meet each other again one day. Besides, he felt weird and curious about Taeyeon.

How can she have his picture as her phone's wallpaper while they didn't know each other?

But Junho didn't k ow that the picture Taeyeon set is not him, that was Baekhyun.

"Junho, open the door."

Junho turns when he heard someone knocked on the door and calling his name. He quickly got up and get the door.

Once he open the door, he saw his mother.

"Mother, why?" he asked.

"Ppalli.. Pack your stuffs and things. We will leaving Busan today." Mrs.Choi says.

Junho frowns a little before he nodded. He just remembered that they will go back to Korea today after staying at Busan for two years.

Mrs.Choi smiled before she left her son and went downstairs. Junho closed the door and quickly packed his things and clothes.

But he stopped when he saw a picture frame on the table next to his bed. He took the picture frame and sat on his bed and stared at the picture.

Pictures of Mr.Choi, Mrs.Choi and himself when he was a baby.

For a moment he smiled a little. Mrs.Choi said Mr.Choi, his father died in a road accident ten years ago. That picture is the only memory he has.

Junho put the picture in his luggage to take with him to Seoul. And then he continued packing.

-

Taeyeon scowled and sighed. She still can't forget Junho, the man whose face is similar to Baekhyun's. She has always remembered Junho since returning from Busan.

And now she can't focus on his work. The file closed then Taeyeon reached for a mug of hot coffee and she took a slow sip.

She sighed again. "Please forget about him. He's not Baekhyun." she whispered softly.

Her eyes watered suddenly. Her longing for Baekhyun is getting more and more exaggerated. Plus when she comes across a person whose face is similar to Baekhyun's. Makes her think more of Baekhyun.

Her mind drifted reminding her memory with Baekhyun. When the man tried to approach her first.

- Flashback -

"Taeyeon-ah, wait a minute." Baekhyun try to stop her from go.

Taeyeon once again frowning.

I think I didn't close to him and didn't have any relationship with him.

As far as Taeyeon knows, she has nothing to do with this famous playboy in this university. Given a choice, she doesn't want to see Baekhyun's face.

Why does this boy call her like they've known each other for a long time?

"Excuse me?" Taeyeon raised one of his eyebrow while crossing her arms.

Baekhyun smiled when he heard her voice. A smile from the playboy.

"I wanna say sorry for what happen in the corridor. I bumped into you.." he made up an excuse just to talk with her.

All the students around them started to whisper at each other when they saw Baekhyun talk with Taeyeon.

Baekhyun is the first person who dare to approach Taeyeon and talk to her.

Taeyeon look around and saw they whispering about her. She feel uncomfortable.

"Okay." she replied shortly and went away. Leaving Baekhyun.

-

Taeyeon realize that it was her first time someone approaching her. No one dares to approached her before. Baekhyun was the first one.

And now she met the guy whose face is similar with Baekhyun's. She can't forget that easily. Junho is still in her mind.

She also realizes that Baekhyun is important for her. He is the first one who dares to greet her when everyone is afraid of her because of her cold face and she is an introvert person.

Also, she have a trust issues after has been betrayed by Jiyoong. That's why she just talks with her best friends.

Suddenly her phone rang. She picked up the call after glancing at the caller.

"Hello, Jessica."

"Taeng! Wanna lunch together tomorrow? But you have to accompany me first to see my client. Just for a minute."

Taeyeon remained silent. Just for a minute? Well, fortunately she doesn't have any schedule for tomorrow. So maybe she can made it.

"Fine. What time?"

Taeyeon can hear that Jessica is giggling.

"Thanks! I will inform you tomorrow. By the way, Tiffany and Yoona also joining us."

"Okay. See you tomorrow."

Taeyeon smiled a little before she hung up the call. Then she heaved a sigh. She didn't have any mood tonight.

She feels tired. But Taeyeon didn't feel sleepy or wanted to rest. She was tired thinking about Junho. Sometimes she was thinking, how is this possible?

Someone who have Baekhyun's face, eyes, nose, lips, eyebrow, and everything. She was confused. And she is almost thought that Junho is Baekhyun.

Taeyeon quickly shook her head.

"He. Is. Not. Baekhyun." she said.

Then, she glanced at her wrist. The bracelets that Baekhyun gave her. She is still wearing it of course.

Taeyeon got up and left the room. She  headed downstairs before stepping towards the kitchen. A mug was reached and she poured cold water into the mug.

Taeyeon sipped the water slowly. She needs to clear her mind. Otherwise, she will not be able to focus on her work tomorrow.

Taeyeon then washed the mug before she went back upstairs and entered the room. She have to sleep.

Taeyeon lay on her bed before she closed her eyes. Trying to sleep even she knows that she can't sleep. But it's getting late so she have to sleep, want or not.

Taeyeon let out a small breath.

"Goodnight, world."

To be continued