❛ Chapter 18 ❜

That morning, they all woke up early to run some missions. After breakfast, they all packed up a bit before taking a break while waiting for 12 noon.

After that, Professor Kim stood in front of them and explained about the mission.

"All right, students. I'll explain our mission today. You'll be released according to your respective groups. Don't follow the numbers. You'll all go into the woods and find a way out to get back here. We've set the direction. Just follow the sign. " Professor Kim explained at length.

All the students nodded together. Suzy grunted in silence.

I want a group with Baekhyun oppa!

Hissed her heart. She rolled her eyes and her actions made Jia looked at her. She noticed Suzy's actions.

"The time to come back here, is until the evening. The first group to arrive will be the winner. While the last group will not get a prize. So have to hurry. Good luck." added Professor Kang as well.

All students began to discuss and give words of encouragement to their group members.

All eager to get started and be a winner.

"Group 1. Come." Professor Lee said.

All students that in Group 1 step ahead. Professor Lee gave them a piece of yellow cloth to tie around their arms.

"Group 2."

Group 2 got a piece of blue cloth.

"Group 3."

Group 3 got a piece of red cloth.

"Lastly, Group 4."

They got a piece of green cloth. They tied the cloth around their arms. 

"Group 1, you guys can go first." 

The group leader for Group 1, Hyunjin continued to look at his members and they started walking together into the forest.

After a few minutes of Group 1 entering the forest, now it is Group 2's turn.

"I hope we will be the winner." Kris mumbled.

Jessica heard him. "Yeah, we will if you guys behave." she rolled her eyes.

Kris glared at Jessica before both of them crossed their arms.

"What if Group 4 first went into the woods?" Professor Lee suggested suddenly.

They all look on. All frowned.

Strange. "It's a challenge for all of you. Because I know Group 3 has a lot of fights." Professor Lee smiled cynically at the members of Group 3.

"Fine." Chanyeol agreed.

Professor Kim nodded before she looked at Group 4.

"Be ready. Now, Group 4 you can go." she said.

Suzy stared at Taeyeon and Baekhyun before she grunted. Group 3 finally went into the woods. 

Group 3 waited for a few minutes before Professor Kim ordered them to enter the forest.

The eight of them complied and began to move carefully.

They started walking in the forest.

Kris and Baekhyun were in front. While the four girls walked behind Kris and Baekhyun. In the middle. And Chanyeol and Sehun walked behind the four girls.

It's like watching over and protecting the girls. Just the name playboy, but they're still good okay. 

"That's the direction of the arrow!" said Tiffany suddenly. They all followed the directions marked by their professors.

The quiet atmosphere trapped the eight students. No one started a conversation. They just keep quiet and walk according to the arrows that are placed.

Sometimes they stop to rest and drink water. Then they continued walking.

But suddenly, Baekhyun stopped which make all of them stops too.

"Why?" Sehun asked.

Baekhyun frowned and looked around them.

"It's the same way. You all didn't notice?" Baekhyun's question. The others looked at each other before looking around them.

"Huh?" Yoona was blurred.

"Are you sure?" Jessica asked while raising one eyebrow at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun nodded. "Look at the tree." Baekhyun pointed his finger at a tall and lush tree.

The same tree as they passed this road a few minutes ago.

"Oh no." Yoona mumbled before she rubbed her face.

Tiffany who was next to Yoona kept rubbing Yoona's shoulder to calm the girl down. Yoona really hates being lost in the woods.

Jessica started to get restless while Taeyeon didn’t show any facial expression. However, her heart was also restless. She was worried too.

"What are we gonna do now?" Chanyeol also asked.

"We have to think how to get out of this woods and arrived at our camp safely." Baekhyun sighed.

Kris licked his lower lip. "Let's rest first. We walked for almost an hour." he said.

Jessica shook her head quickly. "No! We must find a way out!" reply the girl. "How? Do you have an idea?" Kris looked at her coldly.

Jessica remained silent. She look away from Kris's gaze.

"Then? You want to sit in this forest until you die?" Jessica said as she crossed her arms. Kris laughed cynically. "Then tell me your plan!" he replied.

"Guys it's not the right time to fight!" Sehun suddenly stopping them.

"Yeah, Sehun is right." Tiffany was agreed with Sehun this time.

Kris and Jessica sighs. Finally they decided to sit for a while under a shady tree. They are still silent. Taeyeon just stared blankly ahead.

They all have no idea how to find a way out.

"What time is it now?" Yoona finally broke the silence.

Kris glanced at his watch.

"It's 2 p.m." he replied.

Yoona sighed a little. Now she feels hungry. Her stomach was rumbling. Not only her, but others as well.

They had already entered the forest before lunch. Of course they were hungry right now.

Chanyeol suddenly pulled something out of his pocket. Two packets of chocolates. He gave one packet of chocolate to Tiffany.

Sehun, Kris and Baekhyun also took out a packet of chocolates from their pockets. Kris gave one packet of chocolate to Jessica.

Jessica looked at the chocolate before sighing and taking it. "Thanks." said the girl slowly.

Sehun gave chocolate to Yoona while Baekhyun gave chocolate to Taeyeon. The girls just accepted without rejecting. Because they are very hungry.

"Thanks, guys." Tiffany said before smiled warmly.

"Welcome. We always provide something." Chanyeol replied while giggling.

Finally, the girls smiled sincerely for the first time at the playboys. Except for Taeyeon. She admits, that they are very good.

But she did not want to show any facial expression.

Maybe, this is a good start for another friendship.

Her heart said. She looked at them. Including Baekhyun.

Her heart suddenly beating faster when Baekhyun suddenly look at her too make their eyes met.

Taeyeon quickly looked away.

To be continued