Chapter 37

Rufus went down from the wagon first and stop from stepping near the tailor's shop when he saw newly opened jewelry store located just in front of the tailor's, Idris hopped off the noticed Rufus who was busy staring at the thing in front, so he followed Rufus' gaze, "A jewelry shop?" he whispered.

"My lord, you surprised me with your sudden visit, please come inside!" the tailor said cheerfully after he opened his door.

He gave a warm smile to the middle-aged man before nodding, he turned and looked upward to Rufus, and saw the scowl on the man's face, "Do you need something in there?"

"No, my lord." Rufus answered, still not looking away at the jeweler who's currently entertaining some guests.

"Then... What is it? Why are you looking at the jeweler?"

Rufus shook his head, "He seems familiar... Anyways, let's go inside, my lord, the tailor is waiting."

The man even held his elbow carefully, very contradicting with the man's size and veiny hands, Idris being Idris, he didn't complain, he likes being held by Rufus in anyways.

"For a party." Idris said to the tailor and the man nodded before pulling out some cloth near him. The tailor's helper assisted them into the tailor's office, the lad served some tea and snacks while waiting for the tailor to come in.

"Make one for my attendant too." Idris spoke when the tailor went inside.

The man nodded and gave Rufus a glance, "Your attendant is quite a good-looking man, my lord, is he one of the higher guards?" Henry asked, then pulled out the measuring tape on the mannequin's neck.

"A gardener." he smiled.

"A gardener!? That's nice, he's quite the catch."

"Surprising, right?"

"Yes, my lord. He's tall, when you brought him here, I thought he was a nobleman just like you, not until I saw his clothing and how he assisted you..."

"Hmm is that so..."

"You're wearing thick clothes, please remove them so I can measure your body properly." the assistant stated.

Rufus and Idris looked at each other, he saw the hesitation in Rufus' eyes, so he nodded. Rufus sighed then started to undress his upper body, Idris inhaled slowly as he leaned on the seat when he saw the tanned and well-toned body of Rufus, his muscles flexing in every move he made. The tailor started to measure Rufus and the assistant wrote Rufus' sizes on his small notebook.

"Oh no, my dear. Do not wear your clothes, we'll grab some styles and try them on you, I am already familiar with the lord's style so let us see about yours, please sit first. ''The tailor started and went out together with his helper to pick some clothes in their storage room.

It's warm inside the tailor's office, must be because of the fireplace.

"My lord." Rufus called out, "My lord" he repeated when Idris didn't look on his way,

The silent lord turned to Rufus, he was so busy thinking on how he should start to confront the queen in the party, "What is-" Idris stopped from speaking when he saw how near Rufus' face is, "Why are you naked?" he asked, completely forgetting the tailor's words earlier.

"I am not, just shirtless, my lord."

"It's the same thing! wear your clothes!"

''The tailor said I should wait, my lord." the man whispered as he held his chin and lifted it a bit, "Eyes up here, my lord. You can feast with my body later, but right now, we're still talking." the shameless man whispered.

Idris' ears heated up, his eyes moving from Rufus to the door back to Rufus, "What are you saying, you shameless-" but the lord's words were cut short when Rufus dropped his face on his, their lips met. He froze on his seat while Rufus was busy savoring his lips with a slow manner, weighing if the man would push or punch him. Rufus pulled his face a little, "I really like your lips, my lord."

Idris didn't reply, he just pulled the back of Rufus' head and slammed his lips on the man once again, this time giving back the same intensity of Rufus kisses. He felt the man's lips, smiling.

"Hmm." he moaned in silence when he felt the warm and big hands of the man on his waist and butt, Rufus scoop then carried him before placing him on the tailor's desk.

He ran his hands to Rufus' bare chest and savored how hot and hard the man's chest is. Idris cut their kiss and stared at Rufus face before giving him a smack on the lips, he leaned his head then rested it on the man's chest.

"You should move, they're coming, I can hear their steps."

"But I don't want to disturb your rest on my chest, my lord. You look comfortable." the man whispered then inhaled on his head.

Rufus caressed his head and that made him close his eyes, "Hmm."

"As much as I want to hold you like this for a long time, we should cut it first unless you want them to witness how you are being held with a commoner."

Idris eyebrow flinch, that ruined the mood, he tapped Rufus chest then spoke in a strict manner, "I get it, now stop degrading yourself." he pushed Rufus, but the man's hand stayed on his waist, Rufus' lowered his head then gave him a kiss on the neck before moving on his ear, "Just saying the truth, my lord." he whispered before moving away.

Idris hopped down from the desk, after a couple of seconds the tailor and his helper went in while pulling a rack of clothes.