Chapter 48

Warning! Read at your own risk!

The two started to deepen their kissed, they savored each other's mouth using their lips and tongue, Rufus' plans were to talk to the duke to clear his name explain the things carefully to avoid any misunderstanding to happen in the future, that's why he was surprised with Idris' sudden request's earlier, but he didn't refuse, of course, it's Idris request, he will never say no to the man.

He cupped Idris cheeks and deepened the kiss, "Hmm." the man moaned when Rufus sucked his lower lip. Rufus pulled his face to cut their kiss, he held the neckline of his top and pulled it upward, Idris pressed his lip together when his man's upper body invaded his eyes, he lifted his left hand and placed it on the man's muscled chest down to the abs, he didn't hide the admiration on his eyes.

"Do you like it?" Rufus asked while guiding the man's hands on his exposed upper body.

Idris nodded, "Hmm, I like it. I envied your body before." he admitted. The truth is, he doesn't know if he really envied the man's body, or he was just attracted to it before. The times when he was still questioning his sexuality, not that he's hundred and percent sure now.

Idris shamelessly planted small and wet kisses on Rufus' stomach down to the man's clothed groin.

Rufus groaned and looked down to the face of the duke, he lifted his right brow when he saw the man's eyes and nose, they're red. He failed to notice that earlier. Idris cried. Rufus stopped the man worriedly, Idris glared at him but stayed silent

"You cried." he stated while examining the man's face.

"I did, and?" Idris mumbled and moved his hand to trace the man's wood without cutting their stares at each other.

"Stop, your grace. You're distracting me, I am worried about you here." but Idris continued to tease the man.

He used his left hand to pull down Rufus' pants, he circled his hand on the man's wood and gave it a stroke.

Rufus closed his eyes in defeat and rested his hands on the back of Idris' head. Idris continued to stroke it while making circles on Rufus' tip using his thumb, he felt his thumb getting wet and realized that it came from Rufus. His throat went dry when he saw the sexy state of Rufus who was looking up, his Adam's apple moving, swallowing his groans for them not to come out.

Idris pouted his lips before pressing it on Rufus' tip, the man looked down on him when he felt the duke's lip on the head of his manhood. He pressed his thumb on Idris' cheek, signaling the man to open his mouth. He pressed his left hand on the man's head, before slowly moving his hips forward to enter his hardness in Idris' mouth.

Idris didn't blink or move his eyes; he was just staring at Rufus' face while the man's busy penetrating his mouth. The latter noticed his stares and gave him a look, "You look nice there, your grace." the man mumbled before fully filling his mouth. Duke Idris closed his eyes tightly when it reached the back of his throat, he clenched his fist stopping himself from choking.

Rufus groaned when Idris gave his head a quick suck, he slowly pulled out his shaft, he held his rod and tapped it on Idris pouted lips before pushing it inside the man's mouth again. He held the side of Idris' face and started to thrust in a slow manner, preventing his partner to choke.

"Ahh..." Rufus moaned after a series of heavy breaths. He didn't hide the pleasure he was feeling from Idris' mouth, the wetness and tightness of the young duke's mouth is making him crazy, he badly wants to ravish his man's mouth but he's too afraid to hurt Idris. He doesn't want to state nor show how badly he wants to do it, knowing Idris, the man will stubbornly fulfill his request.

Rufus pulled his shaft when he felt the thing building up inside him, he pushed Idris to lay on the bed and pulled down the man's pants, revealing his hard glory. Idris felt his ears and cheeks burning so he placed his hand on his face to cover his shyness.

Rufus kneels between Idris' legs wide open. He reached for his pants beside him and fished out the small bottle of lube Einar gave to him days ago, he opened it and pour some on his hand, he looked up to see Idris' expression but the man's covering his face, so he decided to pour the liquid on Idris behind unannounced.

Idris flinched when he felt the cold and wet liquid flowing on his skin, "Hmm." he moaned when he felt Rufus' finger making circles around his hole.

"Ahh!" His eyes went wide when he felt a finger was being pushed inside him, he curled his toes and gripped on the bed when the thing started to move inside him at a slow pace.

"You alright?" Rufus asked before adding another finger inside Idris.

Idris gritted his teeth when he felt the two digits coming in and out in his hole, he arched his back when Rufus sucked his clothes nipple while playing his hole.

"W-wait!" Idris grunted when Rufus pushed his digits deep inside him, his legs and thigh started to shake when Rufus stopped moving his finger and stayed deep inside him.

Rufus kissed him on the lips to divert his attention, but Idris was feeling too much pleasure to even kiss Rufus back properly.

He gripped Rufus' wrist when the man tried to push his fingers even more, "N-no more!" he pleaded. If Rufus continues to do it, the man will surely tear him down there.

"Your grace?"

"...inside."

"Come again?" Rufus asked with a smile, he was enjoying the sight of the desperate duke beside him.

"You... inside. I want you inside now!" Idris shouted frustratedly.

Rufus pulled out his fingers then entered it again before completely removing it, Rufus stared at his soaked hand before positioning himself on top of Idris who was breathing heavily.

He removed Idris' top before pushing the head of his rod inside Idris, the man under him whimpered and gripped on his arm.

"Uhm... ahh." Idris moaned when he felt Rufus pushing even more.

"A little more." Rufus whispered, before reaching for the lube once again, he poured all the remaining liquid on Idris occupied hole and tossed the empty bottle on the floor.

He held the man's legs and thrusted in a slow manner until Idris got used to his size. When he saw Idris' expression change, he fastened his pace while kissing the man neck down to his chest, leaving wet and red marks on Idris' skin.

"Ahh! Ahh!"

Sweat is trailing down from Rufus' back and neck, but he didn't stop moving on top of Idris, the man under him is busy feeling the pleasure while whimpering, completely ignoring the man who was busy marking his skin.

"Harder, Rufus!" Idris cried as he circled his legs on the man's waist.

Rufus kissed him torridly while gripping his waist tightly, he rammed Idris hole not minding the strong grips and scratches on his arms made by Idris.

He inhaled before burying his face on the crook of Idris' neck.

"I-I'm near... Rufus! Rufus!" Idris shivered as he tried to push Rufus away from him, but the man didn't budge and continued to thrust. Idris arched his back when he had his release.

Rufus thrusts faster and harder when he felt himself nearing his climax. He tightly hugged Idris who was struggling under him and had his released inside the man.

"Why inside?" Idris whispered while blushing.

"I'm sorry, I'll clean you later after we rest." Rufus mumbled before planting a quick kiss on Idris' head.