Chapter 41

Warning! Read at your own risk!

TW: S3xual Harassment.

The duke leaned and started to give kisses on the drunk duke's hand, while the other two started to undress themselves while feasting on the duke's state. After removing his top, the baron pulled Idris passed down who didn't vail because of dizziness and numbness, Idris was protesting by groaning, that's all he could do in his not so well state. The marquess smirked and caressed Idris' inner thigh using his rough hands. Idris was flinching while trying to blink his eyes to adjust his sight.

Duke Neil was about to kiss Idris on the face but all of them stopped when they heard a loud bang of the door near them. The three faced the door as they saw a raging familiar man they saw at the king's hall weeks ago, the tall man gave a hard smacked on the baron's face since he is the nearest, they heavy steps can be heard in the whole room, Rufus reached for the marquess who was trying to wear his top and punched his stomach, the man lost his balance and fell on the floor. The duke foreseen Rufus moving so he tried to dodge it, but the man was smarter than him, Rufus moved his feet, and his knee met the duke's groin. The latter felt the excruciating pain between his legs and fell just like the marquess.

"Seize them!" King Roy shouted furiously the moment he entered the room. He saw how furious Rufus is while punching the marquess.

"W-What the fuck is happening!?" the baron stated. He was confused because this is not part of their plan, and the thing here is, how did they even know? No one knows about their plan.

"Oh my!" Marquess Ori covered his mouth when he saw what was happening inside the room, he greeted Rufus earlier, but the man just ignored him and ran, so he followed the man, he was so curious why Rufus was so mad looking earlier, and now he knows why.

His mouth gape opened when he saw how Rufus removed his coat and covered Idris body carefully even though the man was shaking from anger.

"I'm here now, my lord." Rufus whispered. Idris hears the familiar voice of the man he's been waiting for; he wants to reply so he tries his best but it's not enough. Rufus calmed himself when he heard Idris' groaned.

"Bring him to his room, leave the rest to me." the king instructed when Rufus walked past him, the man nodded and bowed before walking out. James ordered two maids to follow them before descending from the stairs, he ran towards the barn to get the horse to personally call the Gastrell's family doctor.

King Roy was so furious, he wanted to snatch a spear from one of his men and stab the three nobles who harassed his friend, but he needs to calm and collect himself, he can't act recklessly, he needs to handle this legally, "Use the exit at the back, don't let any people to notice you guys. Gather all the witnesses in a separate hall and wait for James to come, wait for us, I'll talk to everyone." he instructed the head guard beside him and stormed out of the room to breathe, he can't stay there any longer or else...

If those are just normal people or aristocrats, he can easily state any kind of punishment to them since Idris is a duke, a higher up. But since all of the sinners are nobles, he needs to write a report and send it to the emperor and wait for his judgment. King Roy isn't that bothered since the imperial majesty doesn't do favoritism on his people, plus they have a lot of witnesses now. But for the meantime all he could do is to jail those men in his palace, he also needed to talk to King Balder since they are his subordinates.

"Tell James to construct a report immediately, we won't wait for the sun to come just to send one to the emperor." he demanded when he walked past a maid.

King Roy entered Idris' room and saw how Rufus took care of the duke, "Rufus, I want to check the drinks given by the guests. All of it. The drink that was drunk by the duke, if possible, for much stronger evidence. As much as I want to punish those nobles, we just can't do that as we please... for now, you know how royalty rules work, right?" the king asked.

"Yes, your majesty."

"And please, ask for a report from that knight friend of yours that's strong evidence also."

Rufus glanced at the sleeping duke before nodding and walking out of the room.

Rufus descended from the stairs and observed the guests who were still clueless and having fun while drinking, he walked near the table and smelled the used glass with some liquor one by one, he knows it since he smelled it on Idris earlier.

He glanced at the guard and nodded before handing it secretly, the guard of the king hid it and walked out of the hall. He ascended to the stairs again, trying to search for a man.

He gritted his teeth when he saw the man on the veranda while drinking his wine calmly, "You fucking bastard!" he busted while clenching his fist.

King Balder smirked at him and pointed at Rufus using his index finger, "Aren't you the bastard one?"

Rufus stride and reached for the king's collar and pulled it, "Oh, why are you so mad? don't you know the punishment I can give for treating me like this?" the king asked in a proud tone.

"They were right when they said that you're a son of bitch"

"That's you. And that woman ruined everything, my supposed engagement with Adele. Everything!"

"Queen Adela will never be yours," he spouted. The king got mad and reached for his collar too. They were threatening each other with deadly gazes.

"Don't you ever..." the king smirked once again, "How about revealing the necklace while your time isn't still running? You know, it might lessen his anger after all the secrets are revealed." The king loosened his grip before completely letting go of Rufus, he gripped Rufus wrist before brushing it away. He tapped the young man's shoulder, "If you just choose to be recognized by me don't you think? You should start regretting it now." and then he walked away.

Leaving the furious but hopeless Rufus in the veranda.