Note

I know this story isn't perfect and there are still questionable characters, details or etc in the story, but since none is still asking so I'll just answer them lol.

How come Idris copes up with James' betrayal immediately? He even had sex with Rufus the same night after the trial happen?

No, he did not (I meant the 1st question). Let me explain Idris' character and behavior. He's curious but won't ask, overthinker, close minded (sometimes). He's not arrogant, more like ignorant lol. You can say he's pretty stupid with lots of things other than his noble duties and responsibilities. He's a little sheltered, you see since he was a kid he failed to express himself freely that's why he tends to bottle up all his worries and cry when he's finally alone. Why didn't he cry when he found out that James betrayed him? You know, there are some people who're too slow to process their feelings instantly, you will feel nothing at first. Just like me, one day in November 2017 at 4am something, when I found out that my grandmother died, I didn't cry, mourn or whatever, I just straight up went to the bathroom, took a shower and went to school for our practice. I just came into my senses after her wake, seriously. Besides, it was uncomfortable to cry in front of my family members (just sharing).

What about Rufus' character?

He's caring, responsible, smart and snobbish most of the time, because there are lots of 'Marquess Ori' around him. His morals and principles always come first over the lavish life his father offered.

I will be using the terms about pirates and ships that have been used in the Golden Age of the Pirates.