2

"You look like shit" Heejin slaps my ass.

Heejin is my work wife. Its what we call each other since we do rely on each other and spend a lot of time together at work. We work in the same department and same production line. She makes working here bearable at least. We have a lot of fun together. She's also into women like me so she's my first gay friend. I used to have a crush on her too but I found out she has a girlfriend and I'm not someone that goes after a taken woman.

"I didn't get much sleep last night" I yawn, "and my ass says ow by the way."

"Your ass says she loves me so don't lie" she chuckles.

"Just get to work" I stick my tongue out.

We work for a few hours until it's our lunch break. We didn't really chat much today since our supervisor is in a crabby mood and keeps breathing down our necks.

"So why are you so tired?" She sits across from me and unpacks her lunch.

I share with her what happened to my sister and how she's gonna be staying with us.

"Your parents sounds like shit. I can't even imagine my parents doing that to me" she says after hearing everything.

"It is what it is. I'm stopping by after work to grab some of Yuna's things and confront them" I say.

"Why? What if they hurt you again? That's a stupid thing to do."

Heejin knows about what happened to me and my parents. She's aware of the abuse I suffered while I was still living with them and how I was kicked out.

"I can't let them get away with hurting Yuna. She's done nothing wrong" I say.

"It's not like I can stop you. You'll do whatever you want to do regardless of what anyone says" Heejin sighs.

"That's right" I cheekily smile at her.

"I still don't think you should go though. I strongly advice against it."

"I'll be fine" I finish eating my lunch.

---

It's finally after work and I'm on my way to see my old home. I send Yuna quick text to inform her that I'm going to see our parents.

Once I arrive, I sit in my car for a few minutes. This is the first time I've been here since they kicked me out.

I finally get the courage to go out and knock on their door. It didn't take long for someone to answer.

"Ryujin" my mom looks surprise to see me.

"I'm only here to grab Yuna's things" I decide not to confront them for hitting Yuna. I just want to get this over with.

"How is she? How are you?" She opens the door more signaling me to go in.

I ignore her and I just walk in. I go straight to Yuna's room and I see her clothes are already packed.

"I packed her things so she didn't have to do it. Your dad doesnt know I did this. He just wanted me to throw it out but I figured you or Yuna would come and get it" she acts like she just did a good thing.

I picked up her suitcases and I head towards the door.

"He's not home and I'm guessing you know that. That's why you chose to come to pick up her things at this time" she comments. It's actually just a coincident but I didn't tell her that.

I didn't know he still had the same work schedule and I didn't ask Yuna. She didn't ask me to come here to get her stuff. It's all my choice.

"Is Yuna doing okay? You look like you're doing well" she continues to act like she cares.