7

"Are you gonna ask out Jisu?" Yuna ask Chaeryeong for the hundredth time.

Were all just hanging out in our livingroom since it's Friday night. We ordered pizza and were planning to just hang out.

"I'm not! I can't even talk to her and she might like Ryujin since they already kissed" Chaeryeong says.

"It was more a drunk kiss. She probably won't remember. I'll help you. I've dated girls" I say.

"No thank you. You don't have a good track record" my best friend rejects me right away.

"Are you really back off Jisu because of Chaeryeong?" My sister ask me.

I nod, "I'm actually glad that Ryeong told me how she felt. I realized that Jisu and I are probably better off as friends."

"What about her friend?" Chaeryeong ask.

"She seems nice but not my type. Her parents actually knows my parents. Her dad is the co-founder of HwangShin."

"You've never met?" She ask.

"Nope" I shake my head.

"You should invite them over, maybe they don't have plans tonight" Yuna suggests.

"I'm sure they have plans. They're probably cooler than us. We're too lame and likes to stay home" Chaeryeong says.

"Excuse you? You two are lame. I am the party. There's a party wherever I go" Yuna scoffs while flipping her hair.

"But" My sister looks at me, "I have someone interested in you. It's my friend's sister."

"How would she know me?" I ask.

"I've been showing your pictures around trying to find you a girlfriend but that's not the point right now" she pauses.

"Are you interested?" She ask.

"No. I want to find someone on my own" I say.

"Oh come on! At least go on one date with her. Please" she begs.

"Why?"

"Because I already said you would go" Yuna scrunches her face.

"Wait, you already set up a date for your sister without getting her approval first? Respect" Chaeryeong seems proud.

"Watch me do the same for you and Jisu" I threaten.

"Do it" she challenges me.

"Are you sure?" I take my phone out of my pocket.

"I dare you" She stares at me without blinking.

I start dialing Jisu then she tackles me. "You dared me!" I yell while trying to keep my phone away from her.

"I didn't think you would actually do it!" She punches my stomach.

"Hello?" We hear Jisu pick up.

Yuna grabs the phone, "Hey, it's Yuna. We were wondering if you're busy tonight? Maybe you want to hang out with us? We have pizza."

"Yuna!" Chaeryeong and I whisper shout.

"Does Ryujin actually know about this?" Jisu ask.

"Of course she does. She just got held up by Chaeryeong so she couldn't speak up earlier but here she is now" Yuna hands me my phone and I panic inside.

"Hello Jisu?"

"Hey! So did you really want me to go over there?" She ask.

"I mean yeah. Why else would I try to call you, silly" I try to hide my awkwardness.