SC

"Ryujin! Where are all my underwear?!" I hear my lovely fiancé scream from our bedroom.

"You don't need them!" I shout back.

Yeji and I live in our own apartment now. After a couple of years living with our friends, we thought it was time to move out once we got engaged.

The proposal was unexpected actually. I always imagined that I would be the one proposing to my future partner but Yeji surprised me.

We went to dinner at the Chinese place so I didn't think anything was going on. I had my usual Mongolian barbecue then Hani showed up with the engagement ring. I almost choked on my food when I saw it. I cried so much that night because I couldn't believe that Yeji proposed to me. She wanted us to last forever. I know she tells me that all the time but that night made it feel so real.

"Ryujin, you can't keep hiding my underwear every time you do laundry" Yeji sighs while walking out of our bedroom.

"Why not? You don't need them. It's a useless garment" I say.

"I'm just trying to save your kitty. You're suffocating it" I add and she starts smacking me.

"Ryujin, that's gross" she laughs.

"Your kitty is not gross" I say seriously.

I grab her arms to stop her from hitting me. I push it down to her sides then I wrap my arms around her so she can't move.

"I love your kitty" I smile.

"Please stop calling it a kitty" she rest her head on my shoulder while chuckling.

"Okay but you're not getting your underwear back" I laugh.

"I need them for work. Do you want me to go commando at work? Remember, I sometimes wear skirts" she says in a teasing tone.

I pull away from our hug and I run to where I hid all her underwear. I grab the bag and run back to her.

"Here" I say.

"I love you" She laughs then drop the bag while taking a step closer to me.

"I love you more" I put my hands on her waist.

"How much time do we have?" She ask as she starts to kiss my neck.

"I don't know. I wasn't paying attention" I close my eyes and tilt my head to the side.

"It's okay to be late to our own engagement party right?" Her breathing on my neck sends shivers down to my spine.

"I'm sure it's fine. Your dad probably expects us to have sex anyways" I say then I don't feel Yeji's warmth anymore.

"You sure know how to ruin the mood" she shakes her head but she's smiling so I don't think I'm in trouble.

"But get ready" she slaps my butt.

"I am ready" I say.

"Ryujin, you're wearing a shirt that says 'fuck you.' You know I let you wear whatever style you like to do but you're not wearing that to our engagement party."

"I know. I just like messing with you. I gotta look good for my fiancé. Gotta show them suckers at the party that I have a sense of style so I had Yuna pick out my outfit for tonight" I point at my head to emphasize my smart thinking of getting my sister involved.

My sister's career in modeling actually has taken off fairly well. She's well known now internationally. Her and Soobin actually work a lot together which is nice because they travel a lot so I feel at ease, knowing that someone is taking care of Yuna when she's far away from me.