19

A week has passed and I'm keeping my distance from Yeji. I still hang out with her and talk to her but I'm a bit more cautious with how close we are to each other.

"Do you think Soobin will like this?" Yeji shows me the bikini she's planning to bring for their trip.

She's at my place, showing me things she shopped for. Her and Jisu were out all day shopping.

"Yea, I think" I blush because I accidentally picture her wearing it.

She's going through more of her things when her mood changes.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yea, why?" She looks at me confuse.

"Your facial expression changed and your shoulder dropped suddenly compared to earlier. You don't seem as happy" I say.

"You noticed that?" She stops rummaging through her things.

"It was kind of obvious."

"Not really. Not even Jisu notices it until she hears me actually release a sigh" she raises a brow and I get nervous because I don't know what she's thinking about.

"Well, what's wrong then?" I ask.

"I just got nervous again. It's my first big trip with anyone that's not Jisu and there's another first that's gonna happen so I want everything to be great."

"Don't overthink it. Let things happen naturally. You and Soobin are great together. Don't create awkward situations. Just act like how you two would normally act."

"Thanks, Ryu. You're really the best person to go to for relationship advice" she gives me her deadly smile.

"I should get going though, it's getting late. Thank you for listening to me, even if I'm talking nonsense majority of the time" she laughs.

I get up to help her pack her stuff, "You're always welcome here."

"You might regret saying that" she hugs and I always feel so off guard every time she does that.

"Have a good night sleep" she says.

"You too" I nod my head.

She leaves my room and I lay on my bed while holding my chest, "You need to stop. It's not gonna happen. We don't go after women that are taken."

---

"What's up munchkin?" Soobin messes with my hair like I'm a little kid.

"Do that again and you'll go from 6 foot 1 to 4 foot 1" I fix my hair and he laughs.

"Then we will be the same height."

"Must you inflict that much damage on me?" I pretend to be hurt.

I really like Soobin. He's really fun to hang out with. That's why I've decided that I really have to erase whatever I'm feeling for Yeji. I can't betray Soobin by liking his girlfriend.

"Where's everyone at?" I ask while taking off my shoes.

I just got home from work.

"They went to the store to get some food and left me here so they can have girl talk. I hope you don't mind" he says with a smile.

"Girl talk?" I question while walking past him so I can relax on the couch.

"I'm guessing to talk about me" he follows me.

"You don't care?"

"Nah, why would I? It's not like I did anything bad. I'm a good boy" he smiles like a kid now, showing his gums and all.