12

"Yeji, are you okay?" Soobin ask, running towards Yeji and checking if she's hurt anywhere.

"Yes, why?" Yeji looks confuse.

"I heard that Mr. Shin hit someone and some people were saying it was you."

"I'm okay, soob. It was actually Ryujin" she points at me.

"Why?" Soobin ask.

"Let me introduce myself then" I stand up and extend my hand, "I'm Shin Ryujin. First born child of Shin Wonho, the other half of HwangShin."

"What? Why would he hit you if you're his daughter?" He looks so confuse and I have to admit, it's kind of adorable. Those dimples. He's like baby.

"He hates me I guess. He doesn't like that I'm gay but I feel like what he's doing is too much. He practically already disowned me so I don't understand either why he gets physical with me."

"Do you need to see the nurse?" He ask.

"I'm good thank you" I smile then sit back down.

"Okay" he finally sits down next to Yeji and they hold hands. They look good together.

"You're so cute being all worried about me" Yeji sweetly say to him.

"I was worried. Some people might think we're together though because I ran up here" he looks apologetic.

"If they question anything, say it's because of me" I suggest and I don't know why.

"Why?" Soobin ask.

"If you're not ready to tell everyone that you two are a thing then you can use me as a pawn" I answer.

"You're okay with that?" Yeji looks concern.

"Why not? This is probably the last time I'll come here" I shrug my shoulders.

"Wow, you're cool" Soobin chuckles while giving me a fist pump.

"Eh, what can I say. I defy the odds. Its hard to be cool and hot at the same time" I joke causing Yeji to laugh.

Why is she so adorable?

"I should probably get going though" I stand up, "I'll have Yuna contact you."

"Are you gonna be able to drive home?" Yeji stands up too.

"Yeah, I've driven in worst conditions."

"I'll walk you out" she gives Soobin a kiss, "I'll be right back, okay?"

Soobin smiles, "I'll be here."

I feel something in my chest and my stomach doesn't feel right. Am I jealous of their relationship?

"You don't have to" I say.

"Stop, what if he's waiting for you. I have to make sure you're safe" my heart starts beating fast.

"Fine" I give up.

---

Later, at home we're all hanging out in our living room. I already told Yuna about contacting Yeji. I told them about what happened too with my encounter with my dad.

"You two seem to have gotten close" Chaeryeong and Jisu are cuddling with one another.

"We share the same room" Chaeryeong tries not to blush.

"I think I'm ready to date again" I announce.

"That's sudden?" Chaeryeong pulls away from Jisu to focus on me.

"Is it that big of a deal?" Jisu ask.

"We have to keep an eye on her when she becomes interested in someone" Yuna focuses on me too.