5

"Ryeong, why are you being sad?" I barge in my best friend's room. Ever since we got back from dinner last night, her mood has been down.

"Ryeong" I say in a whiney voice.

She keeps ignoring me so I lay down next to her. I put my hand on her back but she suddenly sits up.

"Don't touch me!" She snaps at me, leaving me confuse.

"Okay, I'm sorry" I apologize right away. She's never reacted that way before.

"Just leave me alone, please."

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Get out!" She yells at me.

I leave her room without saying anything back. I'm honestly hurt with what just happened. I don't remember doing anything to her last night or this morning before leaving for work.

Yuna said that she didn't go to her classes today and that she just stayed in her room. I asked Yuna why she didn't go to school and she said because she needed her beauty rest.

I sit on the couch, still trying to process what just happened.

My phone rings and without looking to see who it is, I answer.

"Hello?"

"Ryujin, its Jisu" I sit up properly after hearing her voice.

"Jisu, I'm surprised to get a call from you" I say nervously.

"I was waiting for you to call or text but you never did" she scoffs.

"It's only been a couple days. I thought I was supposed to contact you after a week. Did you miss me already?" I joke.

"In your dreams" she laughs.

"If it is then can you make it happen?"

"You're such a flirt" I can picture her shaking her head at me.

"It just comes natural when I'm talking to you I guess" I chuckle.

"But seriously, did you need anything or is this just for casual talk?" I ask.

"I was wondering if we could hang out" her tone changes.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Come to my place?" She ask.

"I'm not sure about that. I might run across your neighbors" I shut down that idea right away.

"You can come to my place or where we can meet somewhere if you want" I suggest.

"Can we meet at your place? I want to drink."

"Yeah, no problem. I'll text you the address" I say before saying goodbye then I quickly send her my address.

"Who's coming here?" Chaeryeong aggressively opens her door.

"Jisu, the lady that helped me—"

"Why is she coming here? Can't you see her somewhere else?" She ask.

"What is going on with you? First, you're being mean to me then now you're acting all weird. Tell me what's wrong."

"It's nothing. I'm sorry I snapped at you. I guess I'm feeling stressed. I'm gonna go home for a little bit. I'll see you later" she goes back to her room to get something then she leaves the apartment, leaving me even more confused.

"I hope she's okay" Yuna peeks her head out of her room.

"Me too. I've never seen her like that and she's never snapped at me before, no matter how much I annoyed her" I say.