53

"You had sex!" Heejin says with wide eyes as soon as she closes the door in my office.

"What are you talking about?" I pretend to not know what she's talking about even though my face can't stop smiling.

"Don't lie to me Shin Ryujin, I know the face of someone who's had sex" she sits down in front of me.

"You need a better hobby" I tease.

"I'm guessing it was good?" Heejin has a smirk on her face.

"It's nothing like I've ever experienced before" I say.

Even though Yeji didn't have much experience and she was so nervous at the beginning but once she finally relaxes, it was amazing.

"Oh my god! I don't know how to process this information!" Heejin is a little too excited over this but I just laugh at her.

"You don't. There's nothing to process. It's normal for couples to have sex" I laugh with her.

"True but this is your time having sex with someone that truly loves you back."

"Ryujin, is Heejin there? I've been looking for her?" I hear Beomgyu ask from the other side of my door.

"She's here" I say loud enough for him to hear.

He opens the door, "Heejin, Chan has been looking for you."

"Oh shit" Heejin stands up right away, "I'll see you later, Ryu. I better go before Chan kills me for real this time."

Beomgyu sighs.

"You okay there buddy?" I smile at him.

"Yes, Heejin is just crazy."

"Are you enjoying your work though?" I ask since I haven't really asked them how they're doing with this job. I just know that Chan is happy with their work but I don't know if they're happy working here. Well, Heejin seems to like it but I'm not sure about Beomgyu.

"I am. It may not look like it today but I am" he chuckles.

"What's up with today?" I ask, "You don't have to share with me by the way if it's too personal" I add.

"I'm not feeling well today but I'm fine" he says.

"I just thought you were ugly today. I didn't know you're not feeling well. Good thing I didn't comment on how you look" I say.

"You just did" he laughs.

"Sorry" I laugh too.

"But you can go home. Get some rest" I tell him.

"I'm really good" he smiles.

I stand up from my chair, "Nope. You're going home and getting some rest. No arguments. That's an order from your boss."

"I'll talk to Chan. Just go" I walk to him and start pushing him out the door.

"Are you sure?" He ask for confirmation.

"Yes. Go. Take care of yourself first" I say.

"Thank you, Ryujin" he bows and I just give him a nod.

Once he's gone, I go to his desk to check what he needs to get done for today so he doesn't fall behind his work.

"Uhm, Ryujin. What are you doing out here?" Chan ask while I sit down.

"I'm helping out. I sent Beomgyu home because he's sick" I say.

"I can look over his work for the day. Or even Heejin can. I sent her out to do some other stuff but I can assign it to her when she gets back" Chan stands to try to get me to stop.