3

"Can you tell us what you witnessed?"

"I was on my way home when I saw her" she points at me, "leaving the house with suitcases then the woman followed her."

"I entered my home and kept an eye on the situation because it didn't seem like they were friendly with each other. I saw them having a serious conversation then the man came over and the next thing I know he punched her. I don't think she was trespassing like what the guy said. It looked like she came to get something then tried to leave but couldn't" the pretty woman explains.

They put my dad in the cop car after the woman's statement. My mom is crying, begging the cops to let him go while my dad just glares at me from inside the car.

"Do you need medical help?" The other cop ask.

"Nope" I slowly stand up, "I'm good."

"I'll take care of her. I'm a doctor" the pretty woman speaks again.

"Okay" the cop says before taking off. My mom quickly gets in the house to grab her car keys to follow my dad to the police station.

The woman approaches me, "Come to my house. Your lips needs stitches."

"Thank you for calling the cops" I say.

"It's no problem. Let's go" she tries to help me.

"I'm okay. I should probably head home before my sister and my best friend worries about me."

"You can only go home once you let me fix you up. You could get an infection" she tries to get me to walk towards her house.

"Fine, who am I to deny a pretty woman helping me" I say, not being completely aware.

"I think you got punched really hard" she chuckles.

I finally give in.

Once we're in her house, she sits me down on the couch in the living room. She grabs her first aid kit and starts cleaning up my lip.

"I'm sorry you got involved" I feel embarrassed for some reason.

"Are they really your parents?" She ask and I can just nod.

"They don't like gay people" I say.

"There's nothing wrong with being gay. I'm attracted to women too" she casually mention.

My eyes widen and she laughs, "Is it that big of a surprise?"

"I'm just embarrassed that a beautiful woman such as yourself had to see my ass get kicked out there" I sigh.

She blushes and looks away for a moment, "Do you always flirt with women like this?"

"I'm not flirting" I innocently say.

She shakes her head while smiling, "Well I don't think you're gonna need stitches so that's good news but I'll apply some surgical glue on there."

"I don't think I should let you drive though" she opens her hand in front of me.

I'm not sure what she's doing so I just hold her hand.

"Uhh, I was asking for your phone so I can call your friend" she smiles.

"I'm sorry" I say and I want the couch to swallow me whole right now.

"I can call her" I awkwardly say.

I call Chaeryeong and thankfully she answers right away.

"Ryujin! Where the hell are you!? I've been calling you since earlier!" I pull away the phone from my ear since she's being loud.