13

"Hey, are you there yet?" Jisu says over the phone.

"Yes, I'm here" I say.

I'm waiting for my date that Jisu set me up with. Her name is Karina and that's all I know. I tried to ask questions but Jisu won't tell me anything because then the mystery is gone.

"But why did you set the date to this place? It should be a neutral place, not her dad's restaurant."

"Oh come on, you get free food. What's better than that?" Jisu argues.

"Fine, I'll give that to you. I do like free food."

"Ryujin?" A beautiful woman in front of me say.

"I think she's here. Gotta go" I whisper to Jisu before hanging up.

I stand up to pull out the chair for her, "Karina?"

She nods then sits on her seat. I go back to my seat that's across from her.

"I knew Jisu said that you're beautiful but she didn't tell me that you have handsome face too" she compliments me right away and I blush.

"Thanks, she didn't tell me anything about you aside for your name but you're breathtaking" I compliment her back.

"So this is your dad's restaurant huh?" I look around while I wipe my sweaty hands on my pant leg.

"Yea, have you been here before?" She ask.

"Oh no, I could never afford to eat here" u nervously chuckle.

"You're cute" she smiles at me.

"There's no way that no one has tried to be your girlfriend though. So is there something wrong with you?" She ask in a joking manner.

"I'm sure there's a lot but I wouldn't know which one people would find unattractive" I honestly answer but she seems to enjoy that.

"I can say the same to you though. I'm sure you can date anyone you want so why agree on a blind date like this?" I ask.

"Jisu showed me a picture of you so I said why not? Even if we don't hit it off then I'll at least meet a good looking person" she shrugs.

"You like complimenting people, I see."

"Only to people that deserves the compliment" she smiles.

The waiter arrives and takes our orders. I'm not sure what to eat so I decided to just get the same thing as Karina.

"What do you do?" She ask once the waiter is gone.

"I work at factory right now. Fun times" I answer.

"I heard that's hard. You're always on your feet for almost the whole day."

"It can be. Luckily, the place I work at don't require 12 hour shifts so it's not bad" I say.

"How about you?" I ask the same question.

"I guess you can say I'm entitled. I work for my dad "

"Why would I say that you're entitled? You work for your money too. There's nothing wrong with working for your family. You're just making a living just like everyone else" I say.

"I know but people don't see that. I'm not blind, I know that I have it easy compare to others but I hate when they discredit me when I work so hard to prove myself."

"Don't worry about them. Who are they to judge you when they don't know you? It sounds cliché but it's true. I get a lot of people that are well off do act entitled but you can't based everyone off that" I say.