Chapter 18. Suho

It's been 6 months 2 days and 12 hours to be exact since Suho and I have been together. Of course, I see the over-precision in this but, I can't help but keep track of the longest relationship I have been in. Donna hasn't said much to me but I'm guessing she feels the same way I do. Scared.

He has no family in Rhodes but is close to Sung and his wife Suji who own La Kosa. I do know he has two older brothers and one younger sister who lives in Asan, South Korea with his mother and that's about it. So far, we know quite a lot about each other, and I have held back a bit, you know, to keep the mystery.

"What's taking you so long?" I ask nibbling on toast.

"Art cannot be rushed," he replies from the bedroom.

We are in Suho's apartment and he's getting ready for yet another fundraiser dinner for the gallery. I have been to his place more times than I can count and it's simple yet beautiful. I'd say he's a minimalist of some sort. The only painting, he has up, is of a canvas black sky with two stars shining very dimly.

"So, what do you think?" he asks emerging finally dressed. It's the first time he's worn a full tux.

"Wow," Is all I say.

"I wanted to match your dinner dress, so I thought I'd go all out," he smiled and hugged me. God, he smells like sugar and spice, but in a manly way.

"We'll get late," I muffle a reply.

"We are never late," he said kissing me lightly and grabbing his keys off the table.

We're halfway to the gallery when he says the most dumbfounding statement. It clearly was not a question.

"Ana, move in with me," he says keeping his eye on the road. I look at him and his expression is plain. Expecting. I can feel my throat contract.

Good lord, what do I say? What do I say?