Chapter 36. Dumbass

"Ana, please open the door," Suho said for the tenth time.

I was sitting on the bathroom floor with the door locked and my back against it. My first instinct was to run right after the incident. I tried to wrap my head around the issue, but it was simple, I was freaking out.

"Ana...come on. Please let me in," his voice was getting shaky, but I did not budge.

"I'm really sorry Ana. I really am," he said. His voice seemed closer and I figured he was sitting down too. "I-I'm scared."

"About what?" I said finally after overthinking the whole issue.

"Everything," He started. "Having you in my life scares the shit out of me in so many ways. I fear losing you. I fear to let you see the Suho who lives in this apartment. I fear that my busy schedule would push you away or that some other guy would sweep you off your feet and what's worse, you're so calm. The amount of trust you have in me is unbelievable. I don't know what I'd do without you Ana...I'm afraid it's too late anyway considering my behavior today."

I opened the door and sat facing him without saying a word for nearly 2 minutes. What was he even talking about? Why would he even think like that?

"You're a dumbass," I said.

"What?" he asked startled.

"You're a dumbass," I repeated. "I'm scared too but I know that I have you and it makes me feel better. I'm here, aren't I? There is nowhere I am going, and no guy is going to take me away so chill." And with that, I smiled, and I was glad he smiled back.