Chapter 33. Moving Out

In exactly 20 hours, I would be living all alone. Ana and Suho are finalizing their moving in together and I, am working on moving out to my new apartment. I already feel nostalgic as I watch Ana pack her clothes into boxes that we spent all night labeling.

"Hey, why the long face?" Ana asked looking at me with her favorite scarf in hand.

"You know why," I replied sighing.

"Donna, stop being ridiculous! I'll be 5 minutes away from your new apartment," she said laughing.

"Yeah, with stone walls separating us forever," I sulked.

"You sound as if I am moving to Greece."

"Seems like it to me," I said packing my novels.

"Me moving out gives you the freedom to invite Adrian over anytime and you know, let him sleepover," she said winking. I hated it when she winked.

"Yeah, well not everyone is you and Suho," I shot back.

"Woah, watch it. What's that supposed to mean?" She asked dangling her socks in mid-air.

"You know, all cute and all, it makes me sick to the stomach sometimes," I said smirking.

"If I didn't know you, I would have been really upset by that statement," she said smiling.

"Yeah," I said quietly. Ana, what am I going to do without you?

"You know, you may not be the cute type but, I love the way you care so much about people. It always makes me feel safe." She said and threw something in my direction. I caught it before it hit my face.

"You love this..." I said shocked. I was holding her oversized BIGBANG hoodie.

"Yeah, but you love them more than I do," she said smiling, "And you look better in it."

Oh Ana, Suho better take good care of you or I will break his neck while he sleeps.