Chapter 34. Delivery Day

"What are you getting so worked up about?" I asked carrying the boxes up the front steps.

"They are supposed to be here like yesterday!" he said through clenched teeth, "Isn't that what we paid them for?"

The furniture delivery guys were running late and Suho had a big night tonight. La Kosa was hosting the annual Art Festival and it was going to be bigger and more important people were coming.

"Well, I'll call them and see where they are," I said laying the box I had on the bedroom floor. Suho looked at me and simply walked away. He needs to chill.

"They will be here in 10 minutes," I said walking into the kitchen. "Hey, what's up? You've been off the whole morning."

"It's nothing Ana," he said looking at me. That look clearly says something's up.

Ding! Dong!

"I'll get it," I said heading to the door. "Great! Come in. Just place them in the living room."

Two guys walked in each carrying boxes of the furniture we ordered online. Suho wanted a new sofa and I wanted a better coffee table. Once all the boxes were in and verified, I stood by the door to sign the papers.

"You have a lovely apartment," he said looking over my shoulder. "I could help you set everything up if you'd like."

"I'll manage," I said smiling slightly and finished signing. "Here you go."

"My offer still stands," he pressed. "Leo over there, he can wait a while." He said pointing to his buddy in the truck, winked, and let his eyes fall over my body.

"Take your eyes off her!" Suho barked startling me. He grabbed me by the shoulders and moved me aside. "Get out before I lose my shit."

The guy smirked and Suho balled his fists. I watched him as his anger rose. I had no idea who he was anymore. I barely noticed when he threw the punch and pushed the guy out, leaving him tumbling down the stairs. With his fists clenched and still bloody, he walked back in, shut the door and turned to face me. My insides froze.

Donna help me.